Labria # 72

Reaction score
This was a horrible figure to repack. Everyone says that the POTF2 is buff and outdated. They should've repacked someone else.

Reaction score
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

she's cool!

G

DarthHavok1 said:
#73 is Aurra Sing, the comic redo.
Really? What an amazingly cool (and kind of foxy) design. Also, the repainted Nabrun Leids looks amazing:

I know the thread is about Labria, and as a repaint, it looks better than the original, but these other two are much more visually appealing to me.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Labria - #072

Bah this is one figure they shouldn't have reissued period, it's outdated and could've used a new sculpt. Not happy with this one

Reaction score

Yeah, Labria needed a cloth cape. He needs a resculpt too, but maybe that'll come later.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Bah this is one figure they shouldn't have reissued period, it's outdated and could've used a new sculpt. Not happy with this one
Well that's putting it mildly. This is a perfect exzmple of quality vs. quantity. Quantity definately won out on this one. It was a bad looking fig when it was first released and it doesn't looks even worse now when compared to modern sculpts

Sev

Reaction score

GNT said:
Agreed.

Reaction score

Although I agree that this figure really needs a resculpt it does look 10x better then the original's paint scheme. This will make it hard for me to pass... a much better looking figure but still not the best. If I pass on it then they will never resculpt and this will shoot up to $50 on ebay. If I buy then a resculpt will come out in 2 months and I won't be able to give this one away. What is a collector to do?!?

Reaction score

I don't have him yet so I will definitely be picking it up.

Reaction score

I'm happy enough with the one from the Cinema Scene. He's one of the less visually-interesting aliens from the Cantina anyway, and I would have been perfectly content if we'd never seen him in plastic. He's always going to be in the back of my Cantina displays anyway, so more articulation and a cloth cape wouldn't make much difference.

Reaction score

Thrawn2006 said:
One horny <s>senator</s> cantina patron.
Funny you should say that. Am I the only one who finds it impossible to take this figure seriously, given that his name is almost the same as that of a part of the female anatomy?

Reaction score

Although that Aurra figure may very well have a nice, ummm figure, Nabrun Leids has always been one of my all-time favorite background characters from the OT and I look forward to adding her/him/it to my collection.

Reaction score

Yeah, this is really one of the only re-releases this year that makes no sense to me. Most look good (apart from the camo SBD, but I digress), but this figure just looks very outdated. I'd love to see a new sculpt of him at some point. Think we'll be seeing a kitbash of this figure later in the year for villie in the vos comic 2 pack?

Reaction score

I thought the original Labria wasn't buff enough! Devaronians are supposed to be big, hulking brutes. Now that most sculpts are toned down, he might fit right in! I'm reserving judgment for when I see the actual paint aps on the figure!

Reaction score

I'll buy. I'm an ENORMOUS sucker for Jabba's Palace and Cantina aliens and I own most of the ones ever produced in the vintage and modern lines. Even the slightest redeco means I'll buy it as far as these guys.

Speaking of Devronians...one is going to be packed with Quinlan Vos..Vilmark something or other

GNT

Reaction score

clone_killa said:
Is it just me,or does it say PEGWARMER on Labria's picture?
Yeah it does...see for yourself...

Reaction score

If there's a repaint of a crappy POTF fig I'm happy to see, it's this one. I have never been able to understand why on Earth they made Labria caucasian the first time... I'll be glad to get a properly red one. Besides, mine happens to have a black stain on the face that's always driven me crazy.

Reaction score

are the silver guy and small guy gonna be a 2 pack?

Reaction score

Labria desperately needs new legs, the potf2 version can't stand for beans!

Reaction score
We need a new Labria! With a ball-jointed head and a soft-goods cloak.

But since nobody knows how long that'll take, this repaint is a worthwhile figure. Looks much better than the 3-pack release. I am a fan of Kardue'sai'Malloc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We need a new Labria! With a ball-jointed head and a soft-goods cloak.

But since nobody knows how long that'll take, this repaint is a worthwhile figure. Looks much better than the 3-pack release. I am a fan of Kardue'sai'Malloc.
Agreed, I've got both versions. I think it's a good sculpt and paintjob, articulation aside. I still kept the pale version and use him as his brother Oxbel.