I have one complete L-8 L-9 Build-A-Droid that I would like to sell. $29.50 shipped. I have a few feedbacks on here, but you can check my feedback on ebay as joelmanges, if you are interested. Thanks for looking.
- Members may only offer to sell or trade Star Wars items they own, not for a friend.
- Postings must include a Star Wars item.
- Members may also post want-to-buy messages; however, it must be for a Star Wars item. Limit of one WTB thread per member.
- No auctioning is permitted. That means you cannot make a post stating that you will take offers and sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You may not use the forum to promote or advertise auctions.
- You may include a link to a picture of the item or items for sale, but all relevant information, such as a description of the item and the price, must be included in your post.
- The purpose of this section is to help other collectors find what they need, so please post in the spirit of cooperation and mutual benefit.
- Do not start more than one For Sale thread at a time. If you have multiple items to sell, put them all in the same thread and title your thread to reflect this. Having more than one thread pushes posts off the front page quicker making it unfair to other users.
- Do not BUMP your thread more than a few times a week. Excessive thread bumping will be considered “post padding” which is against forum rules.
- Label all posts with a FS (For Sale) or WTB (Want to buy) before the item(s) description so your intentions are clear.
- Do not erase your thread title once you’ve sold your item. Simply edit the title with a “(SOLD)” at the end.
- Do not post non-transactional messages in someone else’s For Sale thread. If you wish to discuss someone’s asking price, do so in private via PM or email.
- This section is for items for sale only. Any posts related to trading should be posted in the Trade section.
- YOU MUST INDICATE A SALE PRICE FOR EACH ITEM LISTED. Ads without a price for each item will be deleted and the seller will be notified by email or Private Message.
- Prices must indicate no higher than fair market value. Moderators will use their judgment to decide whether or not the prices are fair. For items currently at retail stores, the prices must be no higher than their normal retail cost. NO SCALPING OF CURRENT ITEMS WILL BE PERMITTED. If you paid more than retail for the item, you must state in your post that you did so. For items more than one year old, some leeway in price will be permitted, subject again to the discretion of the moderators.
Hmm, posting this would be against forum rules it seems- so I apologize for doing so, but yet, may be a nessessity to get attention to the mods-
I guess this is one one those "gray" areas. The BAD figure is not available at retail in complete form so I would suggest there should be an admendment to forum rules regarding BADs and pack-ins. For example, BADs that are loose AND complete should not exceed (I'm just tossing a random number here) 125% MSRP for a basic carded figure that includes one of the BAD parts. So for example, if MSRP of a basic figure, say Clegg Holdfast, is $8, then the L8-L9 figure should not exceed $10
plus an admendment regarding excessive shipping costs
Hmm, didn't think this would garner a response like this! What is fair market value for a BAD droid? I know paying about $60 for the wave is pretty expensive. I also know that i don't need the droid, or even like it. However, i do know that a complete BAD has value. I have sold similar droids in the $20s to perfectly happy people. I guess value is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't think a price like that was "breaking forum rules", but if that is the case, I apologize. And happy hunting to all.
Guys, you all know the rules. If you have a problem with an asking price for an item in someone's For Sale thread, a private message is the only way to go.
As for this particular instance, it takes six figures to build the Droid at $8.00 each. If you do some quick math, that's $48.00 to create this Droid. As long as someone isn't asking more than $8.00 for a piece of Droid, it's not scalping nor breaking any rules. On top of all that, this price inclues shipping as well.
Any further discussion regarding this, please PM me.
With that said, we have a BAD Buy/Sell Thread for all BAD things. Please use that for all future BAD transactions.