L3-37

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface we should be seeing a L3-37 in the near future, no further details about this item just yet:

Reaction score
While I normally would have passed on this character, I can use parts for a custom I've been wanting to do for years.

Reaction score
Still baffled this is all wave 4 and beyond. They should've just skipped wave 1-3 expect Moloch.

Reaction score
Still baffled this is all wave 4 and beyond. They should've just skipped wave 1-3 expect Moloch.
Hasbro says its lead time is a year and a half (normally) to a year (insane rare scramble). With Lord & Miller having been dumped during the earlier stages of work on the Solo line, they probably punted the later waves down the road to a) guard against the possibility of a delayed movie releasing in Dec, and b) guard against the effects of any character design or scene changes as much as possible.

The split line is odd, but not necessarily irrational if you see it as a hedge against uncertain film development schedules. Keep the earlier waves on original schedule, avoiding too much of a scramble for alternatives and making sure you have at least *some* product out there to support the then-currently planned release, while also lowering risk in other ways by timing the rest with a safer bet. It’s an odd-sounding, risk-averse way to go about it, but it would also have been pretty bad if Hasbro has ended up putting out all four waves prior to the film’s release...

Reaction score
Certainly understandable considering the production issues with this film in particular.
I just hope these core-cast figures don't get shafted with final-wave-syndrome (TFU Shaak Ti wave, Galen Erso wave etc.)

Reaction score
Got her today. Very nice for a 6POA figure.

Head and neck have ball joints. Arms and Legs make up the normal 4 POA. The dangling wires may impede sitting a bit but they are softer plastic.

Reaction score
Got her today. Very nice for a 6POA figure.

Head and neck have ball joints. Arms and Legs make up the normal 4 POA. The dangling wires may impede sitting a bit but they are softer plastic.
I'm pretty sure a ball joint counts as 2 POA like a ball hinge. The 2 points being front-back and side-side.

I hope my next hunt I find one of her and Rio. She's got a great design even if I don't like her character. :{J

Reaction score
lol They probably just count it as one in that a ball hinge is a hinge and a swivel. The ball joint is just one point. I count it as two because a ball hinge is two. :{3

Reaction score
Has anyone made a custom of her after being shot and torn apart? I want to so bad. Have some wires sticking out. Would have been a cool feature included in the figure.

Reaction score
And her torso and head are also based on an Astromech's body and dome. According to Wookieepedia, she's not an assembly-line model, but she has rebuilt herself into her current body. I like to think she started out as an immobile navigating computer and built herself a bipedal body over the course of several years because she yearned of freedom.

Reaction score
I was kind of hoping some part of L3 ended up being part of Lobot's headgear. That would have been funny.

Reaction score
Still possible! Her upper body was brought along. Lando could've stored it before losing the Falcon to Solo.
So Lobot was basically Lando's attempt to bring back L3 despite not having her 'soul' on hand. Imagine Lobot going "It works"

Reaction score
Still possible! Her upper body was brought along. Lando could've stored it before losing the Falcon to Solo.
So Lobot was basically Lando's attempt to bring back L3 despite not having her 'soul' on hand. Imagine Lobot going "It works"
id REALL REALLY rather not imagine that.
i like the idea of her brain being in the falcon since threepio says"sir i dont know where your ship learned to communicate but it has the most peculiar dialect" i always wondered why the falcon would have a mind
to communicate with.

Reaction score
And her torso and head are also based on an Astromech's body and dome. According to Wookieepedia, she's not an assembly-line model, but she has rebuilt herself into her current body. I like to think she started out as an immobile navigating computer and built herself a bipedal body over the course of several years because she yearned of freedom.
i kind of like the irony of (and i love her character so im not going to bash her) all her whining about freedom and equal rights only to be come immobile and enslaved as part of the falcon :p

Reaction score
Got this one today from BBTS. I don’t think that this one will get the Vintage Collection or Black Series treatment so I am glad that I got it.

Reaction score
She has a TBS figure (not that I collect those), but ya - little chance of a TVC release. This basic version has really grown on me - at first I wasnt a fan of the popsicle legs, but I appreciate it much more now that the basic line is gone - we had it good for Solo.

Reaction score
She has a TBS figure (not that I collect those), but ya - little chance of a TVC release. This basic version has really grown on me - at first I wasnt a fan of the popsicle legs, but I appreciate it much more now that the basic line is gone - we had it good for Solo.
I meant 3.75” BS and not 6”. I don’t collect the 6” line either.

Reaction score
The problem is that this character wouldn't fit SA very well, due to the design. So the 5PoA figure is fine.