Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle - Speculation

Reaction score
Yeah, I would see this being next years "big-ticket" item, but with Rogue One coming out, that doesn't seem feasible to me.

The only way Hasbro should do it is if it's on-par with the vintage Imperial Shuttle and the current BAMF. It's not really an exciting ship, either. So that adds another ding to its possibility of getting made. If it shows up in the next two movies, it'll probably be available, but they'll have to add lights/sounds/play features because it's pretty lame on its own. What kid is gonna want to make their big christmas gift a shuttle just sits there and is boring?
What? you don't find a couple of 3 foot wings exciting?B)

Reaction score
Seems like it would cost them more money to create an all-new vehicle than to apply a new paint-app to an older mold. I'll never understand Hasbro.

Reaction score
I like the Kylo Ren ship and at this late date of Spring 2017; you would think that Hasbro would build a model with the retractable wings to fit 3.75 size figures. Or even build it with a cockpit large enough to hold both a 3.75 or a 6 inch figure... they actually could do that with all their ships and still keep them at the 3.75 figure scale by changing it every so slightly. Like the FA Tie Fighter is a bit huge for kids to play with but I think they could have made a tie fighter in between the size designed for 3.75 and 6 inch scale that would have been able to be played with for kids and easier for collector's to display...

Reaction score
Yeah this thing is adding to a growing list of crucial vehicles we would likely never see, This the troop transport, Krennics shuttle and a blue Squadron X wing just right off hand.

Reaction score
Yeah this thing is adding to a growing list of crucial vehicles we would likely never see, This the troop transport, Krennics shuttle and a blue Squadron X wing just right off hand.
That Blue Squadron's X-Wing hasn't been made is almost criminal, it's just a repaint. They should have released that instead of the AT-ST for the Black Series. Hopefully Kylo's shuttle is still around and shows up in Episode 8 and 9, the more movies it's in the better the chance is that Hasbro will make it. Even if it ends up nothing more than a glorified nerf gun with wings like the U-Wing.

Reaction score
I talked a lot of ish on the Nerf features but the more the boys and I play with them the more I like it to the point of buying extra darts and rebuild/ modifying the photonic emitter and receiver sensor on the At ACT so it can operate with the canopy open and just keep shooting them as fast as you can load them in lol.

I might do a mini write up on that in its thread, they boys managed to jam the actuator on the turret door and I did a full tear down and rebuild on that thing last night so Im pretty well versed in its technology at this point. It is an impressively over engineered toy. Motor, gear box, dual drives, Photon pair sensor system, its decently complex and was a slight challenge to get fixed and back together right

Reaction score
That Blue Squadron's X-Wing hasn't been made is almost criminal, it's just a repaint. They should have released that instead of the AT-ST for the Black Series. Hopefully Kylo's shuttle is still around and shows up in Episode 8 and 9, the more movies it's in the better the chance is that Hasbro will make it. Even if it ends up nothing more than a glorified nerf gun with wings like the U-Wing.
Depends. Definitely not a repaint of the TFA X-Wing due to differences, which seems to be the standard size for now of Hasbro's vehicles. I'd see them repainting the POTF2 X-Wing mold if it still exists before releasing the big X-Wing's we've gotten used to over the years again. Unless an exclusive maybe.

Reaction score
Depends. Definitely not a repaint of the TFA X-Wing due to differences, which seems to be the standard size for now of Hasbro's vehicles. I'd see them repainting the POTF2 X-Wing mold if it still exists before releasing the big X-Wing's we've gotten used to over the years again. Unless an exclusive maybe.
Yeah, I ment the TVC X-Wing not the TFA X-Wing.

Reaction score
I can see them making this. They made Luke's T-16 and we only saw it in backgrounds and his model. I think one showed up in ANH SE too.

The extending wings wouldn't be hard to do. And the interior could just be that section having a hinged top. It would need two pilot seats and a few seats and a little open area in the back for Kylo to pace and throw tantrums.

And it wouldn't have to light up or make sounds.

If they made the wings 1' unextended, 2' extended, and the main hull about a foot long, they could pack this easily into a TIE Striker's box.

The only thing that would keep me from buying it is if they did it like Maul's Infiltrator and made it seat only one person. That was bogus.

I don't even like TFA/Disney wars, but I'd buy this just to have an extra shuttle. :{

Reaction score
I'm not very optimistic about this vehicle getting made at the moment. Especially in light of rumors of Kylo Ren utilizing a different starship in THE LAST JEDI, one that may be more of a starfighter. The First Order shuttle looks impressive, but we only saw it in a couple of scenes in TFA.