Kylo Ren

GNT

Reaction score

So we know a 6" Black Series version is coming but what about the 3.75" line, can we expect see 50 Kylo Ren figures just like Darth Maul did back in 99/00?

Who's up for a 3.75 Kylo Ren figure?

Reaction score
This guy/gal is going to be like Darth Maul figures were to TPM's release: it'll be everywhere and people will likely hoard them a hundred at a time in shopping carts like back in 1999. I'm only in on an articulated version: there's no sense in having a "warrior" figure like this end up with 5POA or some cruddy 'action' feature to ruin the aesthetics.

I personally am liking Capt. Phasma's overall look the more I see it, though; probably would be more likely to pick up that figure if I had to choose between the two...

Reaction score
The design's likeable enough for me to get even if he's 5poa, but he'd be the only one.

The lightsaber still sucks tho.

Reaction score
I'm not really sure about this character. If the 3.75" figures are only 5 POA, then I won't even Need to think about them. If they do make an SA 3.75" Version, then maybe, but I'll probabaly wait on this guy until I see the film.

Reaction score
Of course I will buy him. I actually like the light sabers myself. Something unique.

Reaction score
Does anybody else think that the top portion of Kylo Ren's mask is slightly evocative of the silver "racing stripes" on vintage Kenner packaging? I wonder if that's by design, subconscious or not.

Reaction score
Of course I will buy him. I actually like the light sabers myself. Something unique.
I'm not really convinced about the character, but the saber doesn't bother me at all. You're right, it's something unique. I know each sabers has a different hilt, but we rarely get a good look at the hilts in the films anyway, so this is one that stands out in that sense.

Reaction score
while card is overall nice, the small character name is bad. but i guess the multi-language age suggestion is more important lol

Reaction score
while card is overall nice, the small character name is bad. but i guess the multi-language age suggestion is more important lol
Yeah...without the character name we wouldn't guess who the figure would be would we? Apart from the art work and see through bubble...lol

Reaction score
RIP 3.75 SA SW figures.

My collecting officially stops. . . . . . Now.

Peace.

Reaction score
I think the point was, if this card represent the look of the line, the character names being so small and at the bottom of the card make it tough to locate. While everyone here already knows who kylo ren is, a parent or a kid might need to see the name, especially on lesser known characters.

Reaction score
Some fool bid and won that Kylo Ren.

"Look,I have it first! *rollseyes*
If he reviews it on YouTube, monetizes it, and gets 100k views for having the first Force Awakens figure... he will double his money.

Provided he is that smart.

Reaction score
I think the point was, if this card represent the look of the line, the character names being so small and at the bottom of the card make it tough to locate. While everyone here already knows who kylo ren is, a parent or a kid might need to see the name, especially on lesser known characters.
It's not as centrally located as the TVC line but the name can be found. The figure and the art is most important and given how distinctive the characters are it shouldn't be a problem. If there are parents and relatives who are buying presents who aren't familiar with the characters then there may be an issue, maybe, but commonsense dictates you do some research beforehand (look up a picture) or ask a store worker. Even then, just take a couple of seconds to look for the name and once you get used to where the name is written your eyes will be drawn to that part of the card anyway for other SW figures. It's not like they're going to change the place were they write the name on every card.

Reaction score
The card reminds me of the Phantom menace action figures when the Phantom menace figures came when the movie was in theaters. Nice.

Reaction score
WOW $100 for a 5 POA. Great job on that, If you waited a month you could have bought 10 of him for the same amount

Some fool bid and won that Kylo Ren.

"Look,I have it first! *rollseyes*

Reaction score
Someone at JTA translated the Aurebesh on the bottom of the package... it reads...

"COMBINE FOREST GEAR"

Snow Desert Jungle Space. Anyone?

Reaction score
It's not as centrally located as the TVC line but the name can be found. The figure and the art is most important and given how distinctive the characters are it shouldn't be a problem. If there are parents and relatives who are buying presents who aren't familiar with the characters then there may be an issue, maybe, but commonsense dictates you do some research beforehand (look up a picture) or ask a store worker. Even then, just take a couple of seconds to look for the name and once you get used to where the name is written your eyes will be drawn to that part of the card anyway for other SW figures. It's not like they're going to change the place were they write the name on every card.
first of all, i was being sarcastic, which doesnt come off well written on online forums. But now that you've suggested "ask a store employee".. i can't comment on store workers in the UK but here in the USA, some workers can't tell difference in a bar of soap and a tube of tooth paste because they don't look/smell like they ever used either one..."Welcome to WalMart" LOL (again sarcasm) second if cards are packed ful and randomly, the names on card, although in an idea location for thumbing through, would be hard to read when card/figs in front cast a shadow (no sarcasm)
I think the name and the age line could been reversed and name a bit larger..just saying.

Reaction score
It looks frickin' awesome! despite the fact it's only 5POA.
What's the retail price on this?

Reaction score
Sad two pages of botching and moaning about the name and this is one of the first reveals!!! Come on people get pumped! Lol

Reaction score
Crap, I'm going to buy him. I need to clear some space in my collection. Come on leaks, keep coming.

What is the build a weapon supposed to be? I can't make heads or tails of it.

Reaction score
Sad two pages of botching and moaning about the name and this is one of the first reveals!!! Come on people get pumped! Lol
isn't that what the internet is for? :p

0h, trust me, i am PUMPED and excited for some actual NEW SW figs!!!!!

"Look,I have it first!"
now could the buyer actually claim that they have it first since they bought it from someone on eBay? the seller had it before the buyer :D
yes sir someone wasted thier money if that was thier motive. Still like idea hasbro/disney could been the buyer