Kylo Ren (Unmasked)

Reaction score
When he fought Finn & Rey, he didn't have the 'scarf'. So at least this figure is accurate to that scene when you take the hood off. He did have the scarf when he interrogated Rey, though.

JVM

Reaction score
I'll be grabbing it when it comes out probably. Hopefully the head and scarf are mix and match-able with the other Ren.

Reaction score
When he fought Finn & Rey, he didn't have the 'scarf'. So at least this figure is accurate to that scene when you take the hood off. He did have the scarf when he interrogated Rey, though.
Thats good to know. I didnt realsie that. In that case this figure is fine in my book.

Reaction score
The new high quality images that were posted make it seem like the hood is guaranteed to come off. And the likeness isn't as bad as it seems in the tiny picture in the original post.
Hope so. If it is, it'll be the only carded figure I'll be buying a double of.
Loved Kylo in the movie. Favorite new character for sure, so I can't wait to get more Kylo figures.

Reaction score
I did have him because in 2003 a long time collector confided in me that he was the one figure worth buying during the Attack of the Clones line. He told me that people will be after him in years to come once they have had their quota of the multiple Jango Fett figures that were being made. Since it would be his only release, his value would be north of "sky high"......

Needless to say I bought a couple of him and sold them all in 2013 and bought myself a boat*

*The boat has no relevance to this story, I just bought it in the same year and like to brag about it. The boat was heavily financed actually and will take years for my kids to pay off.
You should be picking up red arm C-3P0 and Zuvio then, I heard from a source that those are going to be rare ;) Maybe you can buy a truck to haul your boat.

Reaction score
Gotta give Hasbro credit. Interchangeable heads and different body molds allows for more option for this character. Sadly not an option for the SA figure.

Reaction score
It really is surprising the SA version didn't have a swappable hood down head at the very least. I mean they gave Rey a staff, a backpack, and swappable headgear. Kylo got a lightsaber and a lightsaber hilt.

Reaction score
I did have him because in 2003 a long time collector confided in me that he was the one figure worth buying during the Attack of the Clones line. He told me that people will be after him in years to come once they have had their quota of the multiple Jango Fett figures that were being made. Since it would be his only release, his value would be north of "sky high"......

Needless to say I bought a couple of him and sold them all in 2013 and bought myself a boat*

*The boat has no relevance to this story, I just bought it in the same year and like to brag about it. The boat was heavily financed actually and will take years for my kids to pay off.
This post, sir, is gold. :grin:

Reaction score
Why thank you Revan, I must admit it is one of my favourites efforts this week :p

Reaction score
With this hood piece and the armor up helmeted head, you could hypothetically give the SA figure a head that can articulate separate from the hood.

Reaction score
Wow, that looks just like Driver! For a 3 3/4" that's pretty damn impressive. This is my most my most anticipated figure of future waves. Definitely getting multiples to head swap with the BS series.

Reaction score
They just HAD to include the force hand didn't they. I guess this is going to up my Kylo Ren count to 4.

Reaction score
That looks awesome! I love the posed fingers on the hand as well. I'm seeing a lot of head swapping.

GNT

Reaction score
Good likeness for Adam Driver, looks like Hasbro did well on this one.

Reaction score
I love how the reviewer is totally up front about where he got it and how he overpaid just because the hood question was killing him lol. Guys like him should get production samples instead of tools like that guy who got BS wave 6 already.

Reaction score
Actually excited for this release! It's funny as my collecting habits have had a crazy turnover rate since the Black Series started. Wave One was fantastic and once I saw Figuarts Luke Jedi, I dumped all my Hasbro 6". I had moved away from the SA 3.75 after TVC ended and started picking up the 5POA when they started to go deeper into the vintage OT lineup (reminded me of my childhood and POTF2) and now I'm in for these as Figuarts hits the premium urge and these 5POA bring me back to POTF2.

The sculpting here is actually pleasantly good. Looks like Adam Driver and the pose is neutral and therefore the proportions are natural. Aside from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, this is probably my most anticipated release.

I also hope they do this one in the SA 3.75 line and on a vintage card. I can dream, and will be happy with this release in the meantime.

Reaction score
Oh nice.

I told myself I'd never have put a figure of the guy from Girls on my desk but whatever.

Reaction score
Totally off topic, but you reminded me that I purposely never watched a previous film/show by any of the new cast. I think I was scarred by watching My Life as a House before AOTC, so I figured I go into TFA with no prior judgements on these actors. That being said, is Girls, Ex Machina, Scrawl, and Attack the Block worth my while?

Reaction score
Totally off topic, but you reminded me that I purposely never watched a previous film/show by any of the new cast. I think I was scarred by watching My Life as a House before AOTC, so I figured I go into TFA with no prior judgements on these actors. That being said, is Girls, Ex Machina, Scrawl, and Attack the Block worth my while?
I've only seen Girls and it was somewhat entertaining in the beginning. The charm wore off real quick.

Reaction score
Oh ok. It doesn't really seem like my bag, and that short haired girl I've seen in trailers annoys me for some reason. I think I'll watch While We're Young for another example of Driver's work.

Reaction score
Ex Machina is awesome, and Oscar Issac is hardly recognizable anyway due to the epic beard. Domhnall's character is very different from General Hux too. And then there is Alicia Vikander :wub:

Reaction score
Ex Machina is awesome, and Oscar Issac is hardly recognizable anyway due to the epic beard. Domhnall's character is very different from General Hux too. And then there is Alicia Vikander :wub:
Seconded, Ex Machina was a great watch. It's hard to believe Domhnall is also Hux, the characters being so different in their mannerisms let alone performance.

Reaction score
Cool, I'll watch it tonight then! Come to think of it, I did see Gleeson in Harry Potter, but there wasn't a whole lot of range in Bill Weasley, so it will great seeing him as a lead.

Reaction score
Oh, so I watched Ex Machina last night, I enjoyed it. Not really going to comment on the story or cinematography (which was outstanding), but what really surprised me was how great an actor Isaac is! Gleeson was great, too, but Isaac was such a stand out. So, today, I'll be watching Inside Llewyn Davis and A Most Violent Year.

Reaction score
Attack the Block is an awesome creature feature- Great actors and excellent creature design. You'll enjoy it very much.

Reaction score
If they were, then this Kylo would have a different neck ball than the previous Kylo's. If I remember correctly the SA body has a slightly bigger neck ball than the regular 5POA versions.

Reaction score
yeah I forget which way it goes but as far as swapping the Armor-up head to the BS body one has a bigger neck ball than the other.

Reaction score
I really hope they keep this neck ball consistent with the other regular Kylo figures. Then I can swap the hooded head onto this body. He has the hand pose for the mental probing of Poe.

Reaction score
I need to figure out how to get this head on my Black series. so I can do some TBS Rey vs TBS Kylo with his hood off like in the movie, also some Kylo and Han (Thee scene) play would be cool