KY looking to network

Reaction score
got those dewbacks! we are caught up my friend. Oh, and Happy Birthday big boi!

Reaction score
thank ya sir... finding the Dewback was a nice b-day gift... now onto the Freeco speeder and Dooku bike...

Reaction score
hey glad to see some fellow kentuckians in here. im from paintsville...never have any new stuff here. but did get 3 dewbacks in earlier in the week.

Reaction score
got the freeco and dooku bike, came through on that, that place is interesting. Thanks for breaking the ice on that, hold on to that other dooku for me. Thanks!

Reaction score
Zappa2510 said:
hey glad to see some fellow kentuckians in here. im from paintsville...never have any new stuff here. but did get 3 dewbacks in earlier in the week.
Do you guys just have walmart? and how many?

Reaction score
phantomrs said:
got the freeco and dooku bike, came through on that, that place is interesting. Thanks for breaking the ice on that, hold on to that other dooku for me. Thanks!

no worries... got it for you.

Reaction score
just one near close by and 2 more about maybe 20 minutes away. also have a kmart that had the turbo tank and the wave with the tank droid. which my walmart just had 2 turbo tanks and havent restocked yet. kmart has kept them stocked well. plus add the fact havent seen a single new comic pack within the eastern ky region.

Reaction score
found the rotj death star 2 luke variant and yet another gray ugnug today.

Reaction score
was in wincheaster yesterday, they had nothing new figure wise, their latest wave was AOTC. figured to be so close to lexington they would have alot more new stuff. kmart there did have the ROTJ wave aswell did my local kmart. picked me up slave leia and the ewoks. how does your alls walmarts look like?

Reaction score
yep... thanks to another good guy in town I now have Ziro!
BTW, have the Argyus for you... let me know when you want to meet up

Reaction score
well joaeva, scored a lot of sith wave. Did you see uk They looked horrible, they are overrated, you guys on the other hand look dangerous again.

Reaction score
Maybe that last second win will show UK that you have to do more than just show up!

Reaction score
joaeva, got you abregado and ryloth bp passed on the tie fighters as they were beat up

Reaction score
well just got back from one of my greatest hauls ever, got a grand total of 14 figures from K-Mart (ROTS wave included), and 18 figures from Meijer (ANH wave included) all on the Kmart ad (which meijer honored) BOGO mixed with the kmart coupon and the coupons.com and got the 32 figures for a grand total of $128.24 equaling at exactly $4 dollars a figure, christmas did come early this year boys!!!

Reaction score
Awesome find man! Enjoy going through all of them! Congrats again...

Reaction score
anyone find the WM two packs yet? Not seen them anywhere around town

Reaction score
Thanks for the resurgence pack, glad you found those, happy holiday big boy! p.s. santa has got some toys for you.

Reaction score
had fun yesterday on the clearance hunt, we did pretty good, gotta love that $48 Turbo Tank, thanks for the resurgence again. just grab me a few more esb's when you see them. thanks

Reaction score
Nice finds Phantom!!! Sounds like you cleared WM out all over the area

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just noticed this thread. My wife and I are currently living in Lexington. I'd love to do a swap or two locally....I haven't got too many vintage Star Wars figures to swap, because I collect those myself, along with POTF2. I DO however have hundreds (maybe thousands?) of figures accross MANY lines, such as:

New Star Wars lines
Galactic Heroes/Superhero Squad/etc
Masters of the Universe-extensive-both vintage and 2002
M.U.S.C.L.E. Men
She-Ra
Ben-10
DC Universe
25th Ann. GI Joe-nearly every character
etc etc

As I said, I'm always looking for loose vintage SW as well as POTF2.

Take care.

Reaction score
joaeva said:
Nice finds Phantom!!! Sounds like you cleared WM out all over the area
yeah did find a bunch o' esb figures around town also used the five off coupons and got them for $6.24 a figure, let me know if there are any extras you need.

Reaction score
found tons of the wave 2 clone wars with stone and those, probably have a set for you joeva

Reaction score
no problem, we are all caught up! woo hoo! only thing you need is a stone opener right? I'll get you one!

Reaction score
thats about it... then can focus on other parts of the collection...