KY looking to network

Reaction score
just looking for people around the state to help each other find stuff and trades, just wanting to network with people that enjoy star wars and collecting, please pm if you are interested in working together. Thanks

Reaction score
what part of KY are you in? I have been looking for the same as well..

Reaction score
Louisville. The Kentucky club I don't want to get involved, heard there are a bit too much politics. So just wanting to start something "Fresh". So let me know where you are joaeva and we will get this going. Thank You

Reaction score
Hey Phantom... Drop me a PM and we can figure something out. I am not in the KSWCC either.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Politics ain't that bad in KSWCC, and we welcome fresh faces any time. Give one of our meetings a try and see how you like it. We've got groups in Louisville, Ashland, and Lexington. Thanks!

Reaction score
id be in to help you

i hook a lot of guys up in nky and cincy oh

have access to nky cincy outlying lex stores etc,,,,

lmk

ds

Reaction score
would love the help, I will let you know when we are looking for something. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
KSWCC is great! No politics just a great bunch of people that get together to have a good time and we help each other out whenever possible.

Reaction score
malak said:
KSWCC is great! No politics just a great bunch of people that get together to have a good time and we help each other out whenever possible.
they get territorial, if you aren't with them, they think you are againist them. Just not for me.

Reaction score
thanks joaeva for the heads up and the help thus far. Anybody else would like to join us feel free

Reaction score
now if we could just get some new product to help each other find!

Reaction score
Glad to meet up! It is works really well having an extra set of eyes out there!

Reaction score
only thing we are going to have a problem with is that you appear to be a michigan state fan.

Reaction score
Go Green! Not only a fan but a proud Alum... (I wont bring up the basketball game in March)

Reaction score
[. (I wont bring up the basketball game in March)

[/QUOTE]
exactly... Oh well we did give you John L. Sorry about that

Reaction score
OK doing pretty good on the new clone wars figures in louisville, but so far just one of each, I will pick some up for you as soon as I see them. Good Luck

Reaction score
found tons of new clone wars in Louisville today plus the turbo tank support squad and 212th battalion pack. I am good on the Gree wave but need to complete the other 2 waves.

Reaction score
also in louisville found 3+ of each today gree, cad bane, yularen, jawas, arf, spacesuit ani, spacesuit ashoka, super bat droid the new one, and mace. these are starting to hit in great numbers.

Reaction score
DanielSammons said:
id be in to help you

i hook a lot of guys up in nky and cincy oh

have access to nky cincy outlying lex stores etc,,,,

lmk

ds
PM sent! Thanks

Reaction score
phantomrs said:
malak said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
they get territorial, if you aren't with them, they think you are againist them. Just not for me.
Sorry - gotta respond to that.
I can speak for myself as president and for the club members I interact with regularly that we are not "territorial" or confrontational to non-members. If you've had a bad experience with an individual member, please pm me, and I'll look into it.

The only people I see as "against us" are the scalpers, and that's a battle we're all fighting.

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got to chime in here. I'm a member of both OSWCC & KSWCC. I've had nothing but fun with both clubs and hold so many great memories of good times with great people all around a shared passion for Star Wars. I will admit there are some people that just don't get along socially, but to deny yourself the benefit of monthly meetings, membership packets, annual T-shirts, Summer Socials, Raffles, Auctions, and good old fashioned networking with other Star Wars fans is ridiculous. In the end you lose.

The Kentucky Krew as I like to call them are a great group of guys. I've known Kevin for over 10 years now, even prior to him moving to Kentucky. He's well respected in the toy collecting community and has earned the respect of his peers enough for them to elect him to lead the club. That's says a lot about a guy in my book.

On the other hand I also respect your choice not to join. However, I feel it's unfortunate that you would let something or someone get to you bad enough to either leave or never join in the first place. If there was an issue you should have taken it to your regional director, then president should that not rectify the issue.

I also hope that anyone reading your comments won't be influenced by the vocal minority, and give KSWCC a chance, or two if that's what it takes.

Reaction score
Got me a Turbo Tank at TRU for $44!!! Well actually $74, but had $30 worth the gift cards from gi joe promotion last week. I asked the manager about the on-line promotion that gave $30 off last week, and he said he could match it, because a worker last week told me the didn't honor it, when they actually do.

Reaction score
phantomrs said:
Got me a Turbo Tank at TRU for $44!!! Well actually $74, but had $30 worth the gift cards from gi joe promotion last week. I asked the manager about the on-line promotion that gave $30 off last week, and he said he could match it, because a worker last week told me the didn't honor it, when they actually do.
Sounds like a good deal - congrats!

Reaction score
334archives said:
phantomrs said:
Sounds like a good deal - congrats!
Thanks! Haven't had a chance to open her up yet.

Reaction score
Has anybody around this region seen the Whorm Laothsom wave? I can't find them anywhere.

Reaction score
phantomrs said:
Has anybody around this region seen the Whorm Laothsom wave? I can't find them anywhere.
have seen most of them today.

How mint cards do you want? And do you need the whole wave?

drop me a nother pm and Ill see hwat I can do.

ds

Reaction score
captainmax said:
phantomrs where are my 2 figures.....
Everybody: beware trading with this captainmax guy, he promised me 2 mint figures and sent 2 figures that were creased and beyond and then dropped 2-3 pm's full of obscenities when I questioned him on it. Just a heads up for the greater good here.