Kuiil - Retro Line

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have revealed a picture of the new Retro Kuiil figure, please use this thread to discuss this figure.

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
I love this! It’s our first Kuiil, which may suggest a possible TVC release. The figure definitely has an ‘80s feel to it. His outfit seems stylized, a bit outside his on-screen look. But it’s a really pretty figure.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
I’m truly excited about this figure, but it occurs to me that it might be slightly too big for a Kenner-style Ugnaught. I realize that Ugnaughts are like Humans (they come in all shapes and sizes), but if he’s like Nien Nunb-sized then it may be too big. Those Kenner Ugnaughts in their purple aprons are pretty little.

Reaction score
He looks smaller in some pics. in the first image of all 7 figures together I think the scales are off a bit in that they are photoshopped together...

Reaction score
I’m truly excited about this figure, but it occurs to me that it might be slightly too big for a Kenner-style Ugnaught. I realize that Ugnaughts are like Humans (they come in all shapes and sizes), but if he’s like Nien Nunb-sized then it may be too big. Those Kenner Ugnaughts in their purple aprons are pretty little.
it looks like they modified a vintage Kenner Ugnaught to make this figure. He'll be a bit taller thanks to the added ankles but otherwise he will fit right in with the original Ugnaughts.

Reaction score
Yes, but that makes sense, they are mimicking the style of the vintage figures.
SICK OF THAT EXCUSE. In reality, there are very few that are off in color, save the cantina aliens, that were made with VERY limited black and white reference material. Lando was the last to get a plastic cape, they learned and moved to fabric. Lobot is not in a Green outfit, and such. after the first 21 they are pretty accurate.

Reaction score
No interest in retro, originals or new ones like this. VC all the way. I'd have bought it then.