QUESTION KR Sabers

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have searched through the threads and couldn’t really find anything on them. They look to be really nice. Anyone have any advice on these?

Reaction score
Kahl fron KR is legit and well known in the saber community. He created the very popular Verso soundboard. While I never purchased directly from him I have chatted to him about the Verso I have installed in my 89sabers MPP. He is a great guy.

Reaction score
Kahl fron KR is legit and well known in the saber community. He created the very popular Verso soundboard. While I never purchased directly from him I have chatted to him about the Verso I have installed in my 89sabers MPP. He is a great guy.
Ok awesome. Thank you very much vader45!

Reaction score
Very pleased with my Leia ROS saber. It came with a lot of parts and would have been tricky to put together but Kahl did a good YouTube video that made assembly pretty easy.

Reaction score
Very pleased with my Leia ROS saber. It came with a lot of parts and would have been tricky to put together but Kahl did a good YouTube video that made assembly pretty easy.
I’m glad to hear that. I’m very interested in the Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon sabers.

Reaction score
I've been using Khal / KR Sabers since the early days of his business.

Highly recommended - I have quite a few of his sabers (~7 of his, and a few that he supplied from other saber makers) and they're all great. When I had an issue (incorrect bolts as part of a kit) it was fixed within a few days.

Reaction score
I've been using Khal / KR Sabers since the early days of his business.

Highly recommended - I have quite a few of his sabers (~7 of his, and a few that he supplied from other saber makers) and they're all great. When I had an issue (incorrect bolts as part of a kit) it was fixed within a few days.
That’s great to hear. I will be searching for a few of the sabers. Thank you.