KOTOR remake

Reaction score
I got one of those Sony e-invites to buy a PS5 from Sony Direct yesterday and was fortunate enough to secure a PS5 today! Should be here Friday.

I have never played KOTOR (never was a PC gamer and I've never owned an Xbox), so will definitely be adding this game once it comes out.

Reaction score
I got one of those Sony e-invites to buy a PS5 from Sony Direct yesterday and was fortunate enough to secure a PS5 today! Should be here Friday.

I have never played KOTOR (never was a PC gamer and I've never owned an Xbox), so will definitely be adding this game once it comes out.

You can play it on Android or iOS and it is a really good port

Reaction score
I'm very excited for this. I've always been a lifelong PlayStation fan from day one; the first/original Resident Evil was a game changer (no pun intended). Many years later, I did own a used Xbox; given to me by a friend just so I could play Fable, a game he wouldn't hush talking about back in the day. While I ended up loving Fable very much; I researched what other games I could play on Xbox but not Playstation; and a friend of mine who owned a comic shop recommended KOTOR right off the bat. He actually gave me a copy from his store because he had misplaced the case and wouldn't sell it without one. In short, the game blew me away. I can't tell you how many hours, how many play-throughs I invested in that game. My wife and I are super excited that it's coming to PlayStation after all these years; it was the motivation we needed to upgrade to a PS5.