KOTOR in the spotlight?

Reaction score
I have a Darth Revan MOC on the way for Christmas and I lucked out on a cheap MOC Darth Malak on E-Bay...my KOTOR line up is almost done!

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought I paid "too much" for a TAC Revan on eBay @ $15...hah! And I was lucky to find Malak in retail. Those were to my two best scores I think KotOR wise.

Reaction score
I could have got both for a fiver each when they were out but I wasn't collecting then. Kicking myself now. :(

Reaction score

Got Revan early (supposed to be a Christmas gift) but I proposed to my girlfriend last night and demanded Revan afterwards. That worked out...

I know that HK-47 has 2 left legs but I can't find the right one :blue:

EDIT: Does anyone have any ideas on a head sculpt (maybe GI Joe or Marvel Universe) that would resemble Revan so I can make an unmasked version. Now, due to the novel, we know exactly what the character looks like I think it would be cool to make a version unmasked (or helmeted)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Got Revan early (supposed to be a Christmas gift) but I proposed to my girlfriend last night and demanded Revan afterwards. That worked out...

I know that HK-47 has 2 left legs but I can't find the right one :blue:

EDIT: Does anyone have any ideas on a head sculpt (maybe GI Joe or Marvel Universe) that would resemble Revan so I can make an unmasked version. Now, due to the novel, we know exactly what the character looks like I think it would be cool to make a version unmasked (or helmeted)
"Will you marry me?"
"Yes!"
"Great! Now give me Revan."
:glee:

I doubt it went like that, but congrats!

Reaction score
Well I definitely would have bought Nico, he's cool looking and a Smuggler! Not to mention something totally new!
IMO they should just put Satele, Nico, Malgus, and a Sith Trooper in a TOR Battle Pack and be done with it Because it's almost 100% positive we'll never see them in the basic line!

Reaction score
Well I definitely would have bought Nico, he's cool looking and a Smuggler! Not to mention something totally new!
IMO they should just put Satele, Nico, Malgus, and a Sith Trooper in a TOR Battle Pack and be done with it Because it's almost 100% positive we'll never see them in the basic line!

I really hope the EU isn't completely going to die. Some of the coolest figures are from the EU, and plenty of cool characters left.

I wish they'd do another Malak, because the 30th one didn't look that good.

Reaction score
The KoTOR stuff may not, but EU in general will take the third row back seat. As they will be focusing on the ST for the next 10 years, as well as trying to reinvigorate the OT.

Reaction score
I really hope the EU isn't completely going to die. Some of the coolest figures are from the EU, and plenty of cool characters left.

I wish they'd do another Malak, because the 30th one didn't look that good.
Well let me sum it up: last year Hasbro announced that the additional Old Republic figures they had planned were no longer coming out. From this leaked list on Jeditemplearchives last October, it looks like there were going to be two: Nico Okarr and a Sith Trooper. Then at Toyfair Hasbro said they are under new orders that no further EU figures are to be produced, although repacks of older figures are okay. So now this year Hasbro is re-releasing Bastilla, Malgus, Republic Trooper, Starkiller, and probably Shae Vizla. It’s like Hasbro is giving the finger to Disney, like saying “screw you we finally figured it out that EU figures sell the best so watch us re-release every one we’ve made in the last 2 years!”

At least Lego still has the right idea. B)

Reaction score
It's almost as if Disney wants to erase everything that came before, in favor of "their new stuff". Which is understandable, since they paid so much for the license. But it doesn't mean eliminate everything pre-PT, or upset fans who were actually wanting certain figures from that era! Regardless of what happens now, I think every character should be eligible for figure status.

Reaction score
The Canceled a planned Sith Trooper? Dang it! KoTOr is one of the coolest stories and plenty of cool figures. At least the one Darth Revan figure was really good.