KOTOR in the spotlight?

Reaction score
Hey guys, for a new thread I thought it would be good to dicuss KOTOR figures. With the recent release of Bastila, please give your thoughts on more KOTOR[not TOR] figures being released. I think more KOTOR figures are needed, but I'd like to see your guys thoughts on the subject, as well as characters that deserve to be given a plastic form by Hasbro in the future.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While I could throw up another wishlist, I highly doubt Hasbro will even come close to making any more.
T3-M4 I'd have though would have been at the top, and already done by now considering how well Droids do.

So IMO if they can't get that little guy out, I don't have much hope of them considering anyone else.

Reaction score
Visas Marr has been on my most wanted list since the game came out, this one may require a custom project!

Reaction score
I'd be happy even with a HK-47 repack. Mine's got a silver right arm, and I ain't paying 30 quid for a concept Anakin I don't even want just for the arm.

Want all KOTOR characters as figures, but especially Ordo. Not too bothered about KOTOR2 much but I'd still like Canderous in his Mandalore armour.

Reaction score
T3-M4 is at the top of my list along with a re-release of Revan and Malak.

You hear me Hasbro...I'm not even asking for new sculpts! Just re-release the terrible, old and inaccurate sculpts!

I was able to get 2 HK-50s and made a HK-47 out of one of them (with the few HK-47 parts I had plus some paint)

There are so many good characters to make from KOTOR man.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I though the existing HK-47 is just fine, what could he possibly need to make him better?
SA doesn't count!
Better articulation!!!
lol

I'd like a better, more accurate sculpt. The figure is a sort of mixed bag figure based on both concept art and in-game appearance.

The figure's head, arms, hands and weapon came from this concept art.

Torso and legs come from the in-game appearance.

I'd also like the figure to come with an antenna too. This would also make a more accurate HK-50.

Reaction score
Knowing Hasbro they'll probably avoid going back to KOTOR in favour of producing more TOR figures instead. But at the very least, they could still do HK-47 again since he does show up in the new game.

Reaction score
lol

I'd like a better, more accurate sculpt. The figure is a sort of mixed bag figure based on both concept art and in-game appearance.
I'd also like the figure to come with an antenna too. This would also make a more accurate HK-50.
Well in their defense it is quite a chore to rustle up reference material for these types of character, especially when they sometimes take the lazy/easy way out.
I agree it would have been Awesome for him to be 100% accurate, but considering he was a BAD and EU.
I'd have to say we're just lucky to have gotten him in the first place.

Carth is another character that deserves plastic form, in my opinion.

Um... Yeah this guy was just way too boring and annoying IMO.

Reaction score
Well I liked him, even if he was just a teensy bit pessimistic.

Liked him better as Scorch though.

Reaction score
I finally FINALLY finished HK-47. Even though this figure shares parts with the 4 HK-50 figures I have this one is just so much cooler :)

Reaction score
Seeing more KOTOR figures would be great (given the almost reluctant way they've only done 5 figures, mainly as a result of fan demand, when stuff like the Legacy comics and The Force Unleashed get better treatment, what gives??). A couple of multipacks would be very welcome, if they had figures like T3, Visas, Juhani, Jolee, Canderous, Darth Sion, etc (not bothered about Carth though, he was a real whiner).

Reaction score
^
Yes, TFU and Legacy comics get a lot of good treatment. At least with the comic 2-pack ended, we won't see to many more Legacy guys. For TFU to die down, we just have to hope there isn't a 3rd one. Anyway, in 2013, there needs to be a whole wave deicated to KOTOR, since it will be the 10th ann.

Reaction score
Well since Comic Packs are dead and probably will not be back, I think KotOR, Legacy, and any remaining TFU should be done in Battle Pack type sets.
I'm also fine if they're TRU exclusives just so long as they're available online too.

Legacy might be a little more difficult due to virtually no kitbash/repack material to work with, but that never stopped them from releasing something before.

It could always be another way to get Darth Talon out again, along with sleeveless Cade w/new head sculpt, Darth Maladi(all new), and Emperor Fel(retool of existing IK body). Etc. and so on.

KotOR already has a fast library of repacks to compliment any new figures, although I still prefer Revan to be a retool.

TFU though IMO is essentially done, there's only a couple figures that everyone actually wants, while the others I'm sure Hasbro has no intention of doing.

Reaction score
TFU though IMO is essentially done, there's only a couple figures that everyone actually wants, while the others I'm sure Hasbro has no intention of doing.
They better have some intention. I want my Kazdan Paratus!!!!

Reaction score
I'd go pretty nuts for a Jolee or Juhani, or even a single-carded HK.

That said, TOR's got some pretty decent possibilities for cool figures, and since those are more likely to be made, I can at least be satisfied, if never downright pleased.