Kotobukiya Q&A thread for gai_KOTO_jin

Reaction score
Congrats & thanks for all the help you've provided here. It was much appreciated & most exciting to get insider info on upcoming releases.

Reaction score
Congratulations and thank you for all your patience, help and kindness..

Domo arigato gozaimasu

Reaction score
Was great to have a representative on the forum, thank you for all information/updates you gave us. :)

Reaction score
Thank you for all your patience... May be force with you

The thread will be continue... or not?

I would like to give a idea for artfx+ SW line... all the bounty hunters. I never could get the 1/7 set...

Haliem

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone might know why the RO deathtrooper and scariff troopers 2 packs are so expensive. I don't remember the FO ones, any of the clone packs and even the stormies I think were like 84. I'll get them eventually but was just wondering.

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone might know why the RO deathtrooper and scariff troopers 2 packs are so expensive. I don't remember the FO ones, any of the clone packs and even the stormies I think were like 84. I'll get them eventually but was just wondering.
I'm wondering this myself. The FO trooper two pack MSRP'd at $84.99, Imperial Stormtroopers at $74.99, and the basic Clone Troopers were $79.99, but suddenly the price jumps to $119.99 for the Scarif and Death Troopers. Both sets appear to have the same amount of poses and accessories as previous trooper two pack releases, I could see them trying to justify the price a little with the paint apps on the Scarif troopers but even those aren't overly complicated. I'll be getting them at some point too but I'm going to wait to see if anyone has a better deal.

Reaction score
Is there anywhere in the inter webs there I can purchase kotobukiya stuff using a payment plan? On a tight budget and would love to get a few things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Is there anywhere in the inter webs there I can purchase kotobukiya stuff using a payment plan? On a tight budget and would love to get a few things?
Not that I know of, but I haven't searched all the online retailers.

Reaction score
There is a Jason Voorhees figure, will there be more horror figures made in the near future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think this thread is no longer in operation as our rep no longer works for Kotobukiya so can’t answer anything for us anymore.

Reaction score
I wish Kotobukiya assigned a new rep for us.. after all, this is the most popular and most crowded of all SW forums.

Unfortunately I think this thread is no longer in operation as our rep no longer works for Kotobukiya so can’t answer anything for us anymore.

Reaction score
I wish Kotobukiya assigned a new rep for us.. after all, this is the most popular and most crowded of all SW forums.
Yes, me too. Bit of a shame no one can take over.., you never know though, we might get someone in the future. I’ll email them & ask, can’t hurt.

Reaction score
I’m just going to treat this section as a questions space now as we don’t have a rep anymore, maybe we can help each other out with things we know? Has anyone heard of there will be the usual Astromech Droids as NYCC exclusives this year? I can’t find any information so wondered if anyone else has had better luck...? I do love my little droids, they are great to have & easy to find a home for so always happy to add more. :)

Reaction score
I have a few questions, maybe someone has answers..

- Will there be more figures from the Bishoujo line? Leia? Padme? actually there could be multiple Leias :)

- Has Koto completely abandoned the spaceship cross sections idea? Will X-Wing be the only one of its kind? and is there any chance to find it at a reasonable price somewhere?

Reaction score
This thread is dead... I think that the forum's admin could contact with koto to assign a new rep...

I would like which artfx+ 1/10 figures after the bounties koto could take out for sale... I would like Dooku and Jyn Erso

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m just going to treat this section as a questions space now as we don’t have a rep anymore, maybe we can help each other out with things we know? Has anyone heard of there will be the usual Astromech Droids as NYCC exclusives this year? I can’t find any information so wondered if anyone else has had better luck...? I do love my little droids, they are great to have & easy to find a home for so always happy to add more. :)
I'm gong to NYCC and I don't think they'll be an astromech exclusive. I think last year their exclusive was Spider-Man.

Reaction score
They did release quite a few Astro Mechs last year, think there were 3 individual & 1 set with a C3PO type droid..., I was broke at the time so couldn’t get any, sucked as it’s always best to buy direct (cheaper). :)

Reaction score
Koto is my favorite line to collect but the amount in exclusives at the last Celebration was nuts. I hope they ease up a little at the next one. Too much of a good thing.