Korbanth Sabers

Reaction score
Hi group, I was wondering if anyone here has ever ordered any of the Korbanth sabers or helmets. I’m thinking about getting one or two from them and wanted to get some feedback before I did.

Reaction score
Not a helmet or saber, but I did buy from him a few years ago the 1:1 Rancor gate switch with light he was making, and I had/have no issues with it.

Reaction score
Korbanth sabers are a nice budget option for saber hilts that are fx installable. However if you are a discerning collector that places a premium on screen accuracy, they will need a lot of work to get up to snuff. Every single hilt I have ever purchased from them have needed "accuracy kits" offered by other vendors to make the hilt more movie accurate. However if you just want something middle of the road and a little more higher quality than a typical black series saber then Korbanth hits the right buttons. Budget friendly and about 80-85% movie accurate.

As far as helmets, I have heard some mixed reviews of his helmets. The Boba Fett offerings in particular are not very well done. What helmets were you looking at?

Reaction score
This Fett helmet was posted a few weeks back. Bought from korbanth, painted by one of his ‘team’. The buyer wasn’t overly impressed :|

Reaction score
Wow, that's terrible! Worse than Rubies quality

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah that's an amazing bad ROTJ paint up.

I saw the post on Facebook as well.