Knoxville

Reaction score
Hey,
I’m originally from Knoxville and I travel back to visit friends and family approximately once a year. Are there any local Star Wars groups / clubs around the Knoxville area? I would like to link up with fellow collectors for a meeting the next time I’m in town. Plus, if anyone has any Kenner era Star Wars items to sell or trade I’m always interested.
Regards,
John

Reaction score
Hey Wiz,
I live about 40 miles north of Knoxville but usually make it to Knox couple times a week. Never have attended a collectors meeting but have been to a few local Cons as far out as Atlanta.
I have a few Kenner era ships, 12" figures, and other items I'd consider letting go. I lost all my vintage figures & only display newer items.
Hit me back if you want more info. Some of the current waves I've missed almost entirely, maybe you could grab them for me if you see them in your area. (couple figs, not entire waves).
2 biggies are Logray & walrus man (ponda boba?) can't recall name off top of my head.
Would reimburse for figs plus extra for the trouble or work out a good trade.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey fxwizard,

I live less than an hour away from knowville. It would be great to get a lot of us collectors together and shoot the breeze about our collections, etc. Maybe we can get it setup one day, if we can get a group of people committed to go.

Reaction score
A few years ago there was a Tennessee Star Wars Collectors Group that met. However, I think it has died a slow death due to a number of issues. I'm not even sure the website is still up and running.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm about an hour out of Knox, like SWFanGeek, and have been trying to locate the Walmart exclusive figs (mainly Tusken, Aura Sing, & the new astromech). If you guys see them in the area drop me a line if you think of it.

Thanks, & happy hunting.

Reaction score
Thanks SWFanGeek. I did find a Tusken, & that was the one I really wanted so all is good. Happy hunting.

Reaction score
Thanks SWFanGeek. I did find a Tusken, & that was the one I really wanted so all is good. Happy hunting.
That's good you found a Tusken! I'll keep looking out for the other two you are searching for, though it has been dry here. Keep an eye out on the store Target. In my collecting experience when they restock their Star Wars figures, I usually strike gold on pretty much what I am looking for.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey SWFanGeek, I'm located in Campbell County, about 40 miles north of Knox, & our Walmart has tons of the exclusive figs right now. Just FYI in case you're looking.

Reaction score
Hey SWFanGeek, I'm located in Campbell County, about 40 miles north of Knox, & our Walmart has tons of the exclusive figs right now. Just FYI in case you're looking.
K. Thanks, Jimmer. I live an hour east of Knoxville.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm about an hour out of Knox, like SWFanGeek, and have been trying to locate the Walmart exclusive figs (mainly Tusken, Aura Sing, & the new astromech). If you guys see them in the area drop me a line if you think of it.
someone
Thanks, & happy hunting.
Hey Jimmer, any luck on finding Aura Sing and the new astromech, because I sure as heck haven't seen them in my neck of the woods?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey SWfangeek,
I'm really sorry it took so long for me to answer you. To be honest, there was such a large amount of time with absolutely no activity in the Tennessee area of this forum that I got out of the habit of checking it. If you havent' found Aura Sing or the new astromech, Campbell county & Clinton Walmarts both have them in stock. If you need me to pick one up here let me know.

Also, if you ever need me to look in this area for an item, PM me in case I forget to check the Tennessee section again...lol.