Knights of the Old Republic/Old Republic Figure Thread

Reaction score
Supposedly the Sith Trooper, and possibly Satele Shan. Not 100% sure though. Also missing Zayne Carrick from an MIA Comic pack.

Reaction score
A leaked rumor list showed Nico Okarr and a Sith Trooper were on Hasbro's schedule. But yeah I would have much rather had Satele over Nico.

Another person asked about figures from EU/non-canon sources. Seems Hasbro is more open to them than we thought:
Q: With LEGO allowed to put out sets from the old non-canon "Legends" stories such as the Shadow Troopers pack based on 'The Force Unleashed', or Anakin's Starfighter from 'Clone Wars (2003/04), is it possible that we'll ever get action figures and the like from those stories, as well at some point?
A: It’s possible. Hasbro was trying to stay within what Pablo Hidalgo (and others) had deemed that the cannon of Star Wars. But exceptions like these could open the window for other options in the future.
So why say Old Republic is specifically off-limits? Lego just released a Darth Revan last year! Makes me think Disney is somehow behind this decision...

Reaction score
IMO, that's why it should still rest with hasbro, on what figure they make. Especially in a non movie year, which we're about to say goodbye to for a long time...
But seriously, If I had paid Billions for license to make figures from Star Wars. It should be my choice what character is made! Not LFL/Disney. Sure I would put out a line for their current media push or whatever, but look how many years we went w/o a movie. That realistically could have included many characters that LFL apparently didn't want made, or didn't want it to look like Teebo!