Knights of the Old Republic/Old Republic Figure Thread

Reaction score
Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Nihilus, Bastila Shan and HK-47
did I miss anyone?
I also cheat and put Nein Nunb and Ten Numb pilots with 'em as they're pretty much the same as the Sullustans in the game.

Plus two Gammys even though they're technically not very accurate.

Reaction score
As a KotOR fan since the beginning and Droid enthusiast, I simply cannot call it a day until T3-M4 is made!
Even then I still want a major players like Sion, Visas Marr, and Juhani.

Sion is a major Villain, and the other two have pivotal character arcs with the player.
And look cool!
I actually think the Atris has the best chance to get made, as it only requires a Jocasta Nu repaint and new head.

While there are quite a few I'd like to have, I can call my collection complete with T3-M4 and Darth Sion.

Of course from the comics I'd like Demagol, and Zayne.

For TOR I'll be content with Satele Shan, and the Astromech Droid.

Reaction score
So then he shouldn't be included. Come to think of it, I always keep Mandalore with my Mandalorians. I never put him near Kun nor Qel-Droma.

Reaction score
My bad, I got my Mandalore's mixed up. They all look alike anyways :p

My Mandalore hangs out with my Mandalorians as well. Kun and Qel-Droma hang out with my Sith (who by the way are really waiting for Darth Sion to show up). My Jedi are waiting on Satele and Zayne

Reaction score
Lol it's the helmet/mask. Too bad Hasbro's Revan doesn't come close.

Ahhhh. I need to build my Jedi, and modern Sith.

I will never understand why Jarael and Rohlan came before Zayne..

Reaction score
Anyone see the "Warlordians" at BBTS ? They're some kind of bootleg, I guess thats what to call it, of the KOTOR Mando's in Neo-Crusader armor. I'm tempted to order one to paint up like Canderous.

BigBadToyStore.com Search

Reaction score
Anyone see the "Warlordians" at BBTS ? They're some kind of bootleg, I guess thats what to call it, of the KOTOR Mando's in Neo-Crusader armor. I'm tempted to order one to paint up like Canderous.

WTF???
Where the hell is that coming from?

I don't mind getting Jarael first since she was my favourite character and personally I think she had the best look in the book

Reaction score

That's pretty much a Mandalorian Neo Crusader in all but name. Gotta check these out a little more and see if the scale of these figures is compatible with SW basic figures.

Reaction score
Don't recall where but I have seen pics of these before. Still can't decide whether they look decent enough or not, but this is probably as close to a genuine KotOR Mando as we'd ever get. Shame.

If anyone does get any of these it'd be great if they could put up some pics with real Star Wars figures for a comparison.

Reaction score
Thanks for finding thier site. That seals the deal for me, I put in a order for one of each.

Reaction score
Curious
Since they are a company selling these and people are claiming they are basically Mandalorians. Could Hasbro sue their A** for making these?

Reaction score
The blogger guy is definitely a hardcore Star Wars fan, look at what is on display behind him..
The figures themselves look interesting but I will be passing on them

Reaction score
Well, those guys could definitely be sued, but what's curious (to me) is they're on preorder on BBTS yet it says they ship December 2012. I'm not gonna order one, don't want to risk getting ripped off, at least until other people confirm they've received theirs. But those do look really cool. Just interesting to think about what would happen if Hasbro caught wind of it. The maker, BBTS, and their uncle's stepson would probably be sued to no end. :p

Seriously though, tempted to order one of those but too paranoid of being ripped off.

Reaction score
I'll tell you guys about it :p. But, I got another item on pre-order that was slated to be out in the 4th Quarter of 2012. Although it was release years ago in Japan, and most people got it in the U.S. already. It's still set as a pre-order. So maybe BBTS is a bit slow. But it's been years since I bought anything from there.

Reaction score
BBTS is good people. I've bought the bulk of my Star Wars, GIJoe and Halo collections from them over the past five years or six years. Never had any problems with them, although on some popular items they can be expensive. Always good no matter what to shop around for the best price. Also they don't charge you for a pre-order until it is in stock and ready to ship. As for the sueing that would not be up to Hasbro. They're just a third party that just makes the toys they don't own Star Wars or the likenesses or anything like that. Sueing would be up to Disney/LFL and maybe even Bioware in this case.

Reaction score
I'll tell you guys about it :p. But, I got another item on pre-order that was slated to be out in the 4th Quarter of 2012. Although it was release years ago in Japan, and most people got it in the U.S. already. It's still set as a pre-order. So maybe BBTS is a bit slow. But it's been years since I bought anything from there.
Both of my pre-orders are now slated for 1st quarter of 2013. Guess, things are moving slow. I'll just be patient, anything is better than BT.

Reaction score
Question: The last time JTA had a question session with you (Hasbro), you said that more The Old Republicfigures are planned. Can you tell us which ones?
ANSWER: No more figures are planned from The Old Republic.
Found it. This is terrible news.:'(

Reaction score
I really don't get it...
They have been telling us for how long these coming? Now, nope not coming

Reaction score
Looks like they just lost me as a customer!
Honestly I wasn't that interested in TOR figures aside from Shan and the Droid.

But for them to outright say no more figures are planned seems to take a no more EU stance.
So as long as they don't have anything new planned, I don't plan on buying anything from them!

Reaction score
I will get the new Mara, maybe the two Jedi if they are upgrades. After that, I might be done with Hasbro. They definitely have an anti EU stance right now and that is just so dumb.... You have to think that one of the cancelled figures is Satele because her and Malgus are the two most recognizable characters to those who haven't played the game

Reaction score
I wouldn't say we're at a total loss for EU, I think once Hasbro sees if the Black Series will hold out and be successful they might add some EU figures in. It may be to risky for Hasbro to put too many EU figures in, more core characters will appeal to larger markets (or so they claim). If the Black Series takes off, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we see some EU figures in the line, at some point down the road.

Reaction score
I have lost all faith in Hasbro...
Really holding out for SDCC to see what they say there but I am pretty much done with them. Shifting to Lego

Reaction score
Eh, I don't have the room or patience for Lego, but I may pick up some loose minifigures off ebay like Satele. But that's how it all starts, isn't it? lol

Reaction score
Funny you mention it because Satele is exactly what started it for me...
Careful, she leads to a slippery slope :p

Reaction score
I can understand Hasbro holding off on Satele, because Bastilla just came out.
And we all know that they don't like to confuse us....:rolleyes:

But IMO she's a logical choice following Malgus, in fact I'd prefer her over him!
He's just not my cup of tea, so I passed on him.

I'd definitely would have bought his Master though.

Passed on the trooper too, but I wouldn't mind a repaint.
Also would buy a few Jedi from the comic, and cut scenes.

We also still need Zayne since he's ready to go!

Reaction score
Well, at least your wants have more of a chance than mine.

Jolee Bindo, Canderous Ordo (KOTOR 1 or 2 or both), Meetra Surik, Darth Traya, Darth Sion, T3-M4, better Darth Revan.

The last three are probably some of the more likely KOTOR/TOR figures, but the others don't stand a chance.

Reaction score
Not that I'd advocate this on a grand scale, but several figures could be done via kitbash.
While the more important one get an all new sculpt, at least maybe then we could get some long sought after figures.
Then again hasbro once said that sculpting a new figure is cheaper than kitbashing, so who knows?

I have a list of wants that likely wont happen as well.
Aside from the popular ones like Darth Sion, T3-M4, Revan retool, and repack HK-47.
Atris - Jocasta Nu repaint w/new head and white SG's.
Calo Nord
Darth Bandon
Juhani
Jolee Bindo
Visas Marr
Selkath
Rakatan

I can also understand Hasbro's dilemma when trying to release this type of product, concerning vendor outlets.
We have to look at it from their POV, lets say they go to Target about a BP that includes a few of these characters.
Target rep asks who they are, and Hasbro says they're characters from the KotOR game.
Target rep says, you mean a game that was released ten years ago?
Hasbro= yes. Target rep says how are they relevant today? No thanks!

I'm sure it's like that with any product that the Vendor has no idea who the characters are, that's why we always see crap with Han, Luke, and Vader in it!