Knights of the Old Republic/Old Republic Figure Thread

Reaction score
I remember seeing threads for KOTOR in the past, but I cannot locate them. I thought I would just make one so we can talk about them here.

I remember hearing that Hasbro said they had news about Old Republic figures and that info would be announced at the Star Wars Celebration this year. Did they announce anything? I was hoping for some KOTOR figures like a T3 Astromech or a Zayne figure.

Reaction score
The only thing they said for certain about TOR was that they were going to make more figures from TOR but that there would not be a dedicated wave of TOR.
No mention of a special gift set or battle pack of TOR figures, which is what I expected to hear about. (Like they did with the TFU TRU exclusives.) Perhaps we'll get that at ToyFair? I really hope they repack Malgus in it, since I never saw that figure at retail.

I have to assume Satele Shan will be one of the future figures, since she is such a prominent character.

Unless they do a T3 BAD, I wouldn't hold my breath for more KOTOR figures. I think that ship has sailed. (Unless Zayne wins a fan's choice poll.)

Reaction score
i would like to see hasbro make a sith trooper and t3 but chances are about zero of that happening so i will just have to customize them myself if you look in the customs thread ive started making sum figures from the game and i plan on making the full crew of the ebon hawk

Reaction score
The most likely of the remaining characters would be T3, because doids are almost always a hit. I wish Hasbro made video game packs like the comic packs were, they could knock out the rest of the crew in like, 3 sets. I'd really love to see Jolee and Canderous(I thin id actually like him more in his kotor 2 outfit but either would be great). But for now, im just going to continue my hunt for bastila and revan.

Reaction score
Actually there was talk of a TOR battle pack. Actually it was first mentioned as KOTOR, then changed to TOR and then it was said that they were taking the figures and putting them out through the realistic figure line (BAD, TVC, whichever)

Reaction score
I was thinking the other day, maybe Hasbro could make a small Kotor wave in the new build a droid line. The droid to build could be T3, or HK-47, and then have four or five figures from kotor 1 and 2 (just the team members like Canderous, Carth, Zaalbar, Mission, Kreia, Mira, Bao-dur, etc., and maybe a new lightside Revan or Jedi Exile). It's pretty unlikely, but I think it would be awesome.

Reaction score
I had an idea for troopers:

Havoc Squad multipack (Target or Wal-Mart exclusive):
Aric Jorgan, Elara Dorne, M1-4X, Yuun (new molds), and Tanno Vik (repaint of Republic Trooper with Weequay head)

All of them would be in orange armor for simplicity's sake, then they could rerelease Dorne and Jorgan individually, just remold the heads so the helmets were non-removable, and give each a repeating cannon and a blaster rifle to make the player character - male and female! For the name on the box, they could just put "Havoc Squad commander".

Reaction score
I was thinking the other day, maybe Hasbro could make a small Kotor wave in the new build a droid line. The droid to build could be T3, or HK-47, and then have four or five figures from kotor 1 and 2 (just the team members like Canderous, Carth, Zaalbar, Mission, Kreia, Mira, Bao-dur, etc., and maybe a new lightside Revan or Jedi Exile). It's pretty unlikely, but I think it would be awesome.
Some of those might be too obscure for Hasbro so how about...
A brand new Darth Revan, lightside Revan, Jedi Exile, Darth Sion

Reaction score
Just curious
Since Hasbro said they were doing a TOR battlepack but now are moving the figures to the regular line, what figures from TOR should/could we expect to see? Obviously they could take Malgus, Shae and Republic trooper and put them all together. However, when they said they are moving them to the regular line made me think there are at least two figures we not yet seen coming. Definitely hoping one is Satele, but who do you think these figures could be?

Reaction score
Satele probably - if it was a battle pack, maybe Republic trooper repaint, and the third figure...a Darth Malgus remold with no mask? I don't know. :\

Reaction score
Satele would be great...
A repaint of the trooper would be ok (prefer a Sith trooper though)
As for the third... not too sure

Reaction score
I had an idea for troopers:
Havoc Squad multipack (Target or Wal-Mart exclusive):
Aric Jorgan, Elara Dorne, M1-4X, Yuun (new molds), and Tanno Vik (repaint of Republic Trooper with Weequay head)

All of them would be in orange armor for simplicity's sake, then they could rerelease Dorne and Jorgan individually, just remold the heads so the helmets were non-removable, and give each a repeating cannon and a blaster rifle to make the player character - male and female! For the name on the box, they could just put "Havoc Squad commander".
I'd probably be okay with the head swaps, especially if they were Alien.
But I'd prefer a slight paint difference between them, so that they at least appear unique.

I definitely want T3-M4, he's at the top of my list followed by Sion and Visas Marr.
Honestly a BP could be made relatively cheap with Revan repack/retool, and a coupe others.
T3 all new, Sion new head and chest sculpt but could reuse legs from some other figure. Revan could be a straight repack IMO.
But there is an argument for a retool with new head and legs, so who know what Hasbro would do.

They could also repaint Jocasta Nu, sculpt a new head and we get Atris. Put her in a BP with HK-47 and ???

Still would like to have Juhanni, Calo Nord and a few others, but it's highly doubtful.

I would prefer they knock out some KotOR era stuff first, and do TOR whenever considering there's a current game that supports it.

Reaction score
Atris is an easy resculpt now, but unfortunately I don't see Hasbro doing it.
Sion, Visas Marr and Bao-Dur are the top of my list now.

Reaction score
If Hasbro truly wanted to they could mange these with minimal cost.

Heck as well as the last few EU TRU sets sold, you'd think they'd be interested in more.
I could see them putting a couple repacks (Bastila & HK-47) in with an all new figure, namely T3-M4, and a couple retools/kitbash, namely Revan and Sion.
It would be a hot seller IMO!

Though they would need to break up the popular figures, and put them with the lesser known ones in order for them all to sell equally.
Putting all those most wanted figures in one pack would be detrimental to the second set.

Reaction score
Well they need to redo that old Revan figure....
Plus they could also give us a new lightside Revan figure
Oh, I forgot to mention the exile as a want as well

Reaction score
Well they need to redo that old Revan figure....
A redo would be nice, only problem is if they did they'd probably do the TOR version. I'd still prefer the original.

Plus they could also give us a new lightside Revan figure
Oh, I forgot to mention the exile as a want as well
I'd love a lightside Revan figure. But then there's a problem of what body to use. Soldier? Scoundrel? Scout? All three along with all 9 alternate heads would also be nice but I'm dreaming.

Reaction score
A redo would be nice, only problem is if they did they'd probably do the TOR version. I'd still prefer the original.
I'd love a lightside Revan figure. But then there's a problem of what body to use. Soldier? Scoundrel? Scout? All three along with all 9 alternate heads would also be nice but I'm dreaming.
there are different versions of his body in the game?
wow, I thought Revan would have the same look in the game no matter what

Reaction score
there are different versions of his body in the game?
wow, I thought Revan would have the same look in the game no matter what
The body isn't different, the basic clothing skins at the start are different. But if they do light side Revan, go TOR (helmetless!) and go all out!

Reaction score
Some of those might be too obscure for Hasbro so how about...
A brand new Darth Revan, lightside Revan, Jedi Exile, Darth Sion
Well, maybe. I'm just saying that the kotor teams aren't bland characters, and if Hasbro can capture their likeness, I think they would most likely follow the usual rule of kotor figures and not peg warm. Even if they were sold in a Multi-pack like TFU figures, they would still be a success. A pack for the Kotor 1 team with a new Revan who comes with 2 soft good sets and accessories (mask, saber etc.) one for DS and one for LS, and then a Kotor 2 team with the Exile and Sion. All I know for sure is if Hasbro releases ANY kotor figures, I'll buy them like I have in the past.

Reaction score
The games are too far removed for the average person to know who they are anymore.
Plus, now with a new movie coming in a couple of years it means Hasbro is less likely to focus on older material. Next year would appear to be AOTC and ROTS heavy, the year after will probably be OT heavy and that leads to the new movie.

Personally, I think EU fans are going to be pretty screwed for a few years in a row now

Reaction score
The games are too far removed for the average person to know who they are anymore.
Plus, now with a new movie coming in a couple of years it means Hasbro is less likely to focus on older material. Next year would appear to be AOTC and ROTS heavy, the year after will probably be OT heavy and that leads to the new movie.

Personally, I think EU fans are going to be pretty screwed for a few years in a row now
I completely agree with that. Personally, the only EU figures I can see within the next few years are maybe Satele Shan, and most likely some more realistic CW figs, but other than that, we may be out of luck. I wonder if the new figures from the new movies will be with TVC style articulation, or if they'll get stuck in with the Movie Heroes line?

Reaction score
I am so waiting for Satele Shan...
Can't believe we don't have her yet

More realistic CW figures would be good. As long as it isn't characters like Mace again

Reaction score
I am so waiting for Satele Shan...
Can't believe we don't have her yet

More realistic CW figures would be good. As long as it isn't characters like Mace again
Yeah, I personally hope it's the younger version of Satele if they do end up making her, but I wouldn't be crushed if it's the older version.
Realistic Cad Bane would be good, a season 1 Ahsoka as well. The Mace should be pretty good for customizing though, it looks like he sports ball hips, and has a nice sculpt. That is if I can get extra of him, because he may end up peg warming like his original CW version, but we'll see.

Reaction score
I want Satele for the trailer on Alderaan....
Realistic Cad I thought would come before Mace. Figured he would be the fifth figure they made

Reaction score
i saw online they had some figures. can anyone give me a specific number as to how many kotor figures have been released?

Reaction score
Just curious
Since Hasbro said they were doing a TOR battlepack but now are moving the figures to the regular line, what figures from TOR should/could we expect to see? Obviously they could take Malgus, Shae and Republic trooper and put them all together. However, when they said they are moving them to the regular line made me think there are at least two figures we not yet seen coming. Definitely hoping one is Satele, but who do you think these figures could be?

When and where? This is a pretty big statement, and a link would help establish the bona fides of such a statement.

Reaction score
When and where? This is a pretty big statement, and a link would help establish the bona fides of such a statement.
This is the only comment I've seen from Hasbro, and that dates back 2 years:

QUESTION: Some of the hottest video game properties to be shown at the recent E3 convention in Los Angeles were Star Wars titles: Star Wars - The Force Unleashed 2, and Star Wars - The Old Republic . And looking back over the past 2-3 years of the Hasbro Star Wars toy line, The Force Unleashed has been amazingly well represented in terms of the number of figures offered. From basic figures, to battle packs, to a Rancor and most recently a pair of exclusive 5-packs, fans of TFU have gotten a great deal from this groundbreaking video game.

With that track record in mind, and the news out of E3 on a pair of amazing looking LucasArts Star Wars video games, how bright does the future look for figures and toys from these upcoming Star Wars video game titles?

ANSWER: The videogame figures are going to be an important component of the line going forward, given the immense popularity of the LucasArts games and the success of the figure programs to date, however our strategy for game figure introductions is a little bit different today from the time we did TFU. You are right - the celebration of TFU in figure form has been nothing short of amazing, in hindsight. We might be getting close to 30 figures. However, TFU was deliberately designed to be the anchor-piece of a retail event at the time when there was no new Star Wars entertainment *except for* videogames, and the situation is different now. As such, we won't be doing large-scale launches all at once to commemorate games, but instead "chase" them after they have been established. We will be doing both TFUII and TOR figures in 2012, but the offering won't be nearly as broad as TFU and may only be 1 per wave, for example, at least until we can get a good tooling library build up to be able to branch out into multi-packs.

[HR][/HR]

Reaction score
Nicklab
I don't recall when it was mentioned because that was months ago now. However, those of us that regularly go to this thread and other places associated with EU items knew that Hasbro had mentioned a TOR battlepack (at first it was said to be a KOTOR battlepack by Stan). However, a few months back Hasbro at SDCC or C6 said that the battlepack was no longer coming and that the figures were being shifted to the regular line. This was after we already knew about Malgus, Vizla and Republic trooper. So we were never told what characters rounded out the battlepack originally planned.

Reaction score
Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Nihilus, Bastila Shan and HK-47
did I miss anyone?
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for them to do a BP that's easy money and fairly cheap for them.
Really all that's needed is a new head for Revan, arguably new legs and SG cape too. But that would require more investment than I think they're interested in.

90% of us are still wanting another chance at Bastila Shan, Revan, and HK-47 alone!
I can't believe Hasbro doesn't see this chance, usually they're all about BP's with figures we already have.
So take a chance as a TRU Exclusive, the past one have already proven themselves IMO!
If they stay with the previous 5 figure formula, we could easily get at least T3-M4 as a new figure, kitbash Revan, and straight repacks of Bastila, and HK-47. Leaving the fifth figure a toss up of either Nihilus, kitbash Malak, or possibly a second new figure like Sion?
He could be done relatively cheap using existing parts, with only the head maybe torso being all new.

IMO Malak requires extensive reconstructive work, so I'm not sure we need a repack of him.

As for the TOR BP being broken up, we have to speculate on how many were in it, whether they were all new or a mix of new and previous figures. Obviously they were planning on a Trooper repaint, and Satele Shan seems a logical choice. But who else could have been in it?
We have to remember Hasbro is in the cut back phase, and they can't gable on too many secondary characters.

Now onto TFUII, honestly while I still would like several figures from the game, Lord StarKiller (Vaderesque armor), Chop'aa Notima, Garm Bel Iblis, and Ozzik Sturn. we really only need Kazdan Paratus to finish it off.

I have a feeling time is limited for current/past games considering SW1313 is coming next year, or whenever the next gen console launches.

Reaction score
Guess that means Mandalore as well that came in the 3 pack with both Fetts then as well should be included since that is the Mandalore that Revan beats...

Revan needs to be improved but I seriously doubt that Hasbro ever will, which is unfortunate because it could have been my all time favourite figure if they would just correct a coupld of things on that figure. Malak needs more work done to him but that will never happen. Kazdan needs to be done from the TFU games and then I would say it's complete (sure there could be more but I would call it a day with that game when I get him). Same thinking with KOTOR the comic, getting Zayne and I will call that day and not expect any others. I would love others but content to just get Zayne