Knight of Ren - #105

Reaction score
Little bit better images of the Knight of Ren reveal at MCM Comic Con London. (Credit @eggmanstudios)

You just known there has to be a 4-pack coming down line next year.

Reaction score
It's the goalie from Outer Rim Moofmilkers :)
Took them long enough to make this though, but looks like they did well.

Reaction score
Awesome looking figure. Though my favorite is the "Monk" (the one released in the VC), this particular Knight is my second favorite of Kylo's gank squad. I really hope we receive all six Knights of Ren; both in the BS and VC.

Reaction score
He looks like a guitarist for a costume novelty rock act in that second pic.

Reaction score
Hasbro could really mess with collectors by making the complete KOR but putting them in Mystery boxes. I mean, it’s what JJ did with the KOR, so why not? ��

Reaction score
Looks good to me, definitely want one and this is coming from someone who knows absolutely zero back story on these 'Knights'.

Reaction score
Fans: We really want to know the deal with the Knights of Ren

Hasbro: OK, well, one of them is a master of Jai Alai...

(This looks dope, I'm totally buying it, and will buy the rest of the crew when they come out.)

Reaction score
You'll have to read a comic for that! :wtf:
That is the number one issue I have with these Disney Star Wars movies, aside from their recycled plot points (of course): gotta read a book or comic to know what the heck is going on.

Back to topic: fig looks great. Wish they are not splitting the Knights of Ren between the 6" and the 3.75" lines. Do both for both!!!

Reaction score
Back to topic: fig looks great. Wish they are not splitting the Knights of Ren between the 6" and the 3.75" lines. Do both for both!!![/QUOTE]

I agree if they're going to make them make it for both lines...

Reaction score
That is the number one issue I have with these Disney Star Wars movies, aside from their recycled plot points (of course): gotta read a book or comic to know what the heck is going on.

Back to topic: fig looks great. Wish they are not splitting the Knights of Ren between the 6" and the 3.75" lines. Do both for both!!!
I agree if they're going to make them make it for both lines...[/QUOTE]

I think it was Patrick Schneider that said that if the KOR figures did well, they would make the rest.
They didn't want to make so many figures if they were not received well and if their screentime is little to nothing.
And they made 2 different ones for the 2 lines, just to get a feel for it. Not to split them up between the lines.
Fanthatracks on YT has some videos from the panel at MCM Comic Con in London.

I think it's a smart decision, so it's up to us, the collecting community and Christmas sales to make sure those other figures get made. :)

Reaction score
I hear you, and I think one of the biggest missteps of TFA is not including a clear enough picture of the general political climate in which it takes place. I'm guessing this is in reaction to the lamentations about the political process scenes in the prequels...but I think they over-corrected.

Still, ultimately I don't mind having the background of side characters explained in the comics or books. It's not that different from getting to know more about the cantina patrons or the bounty hunters in the old short story collections.

Back to the figure: I had him in my cart on Amazon to pre-order last night, but didn't pull the trigger. Went back and got a notification that he's no longer available. So I guess they filled their given allotment. Grabbed him from Pulse instead.

Reaction score
To be honest I wish we got this version the the vintage collection.
I'm of the opposite, glad it the way it is so I can pass on this one. I would have preferred 3 of the 5 other choices, and they make one of the two I absolutely don't wan't lol

TBH, most of him is not bad, but that helmet is just horrendous. Maybe I'll swap it out with something much cooler.

Reaction score
That's the cool thing about these Knights of Ren. With each one having a unique, different design yet cohesive enough to fit together as a squad; chances are there's one to please almost everyone. I'm really glad they didn't go with the same exact look for all of them. At least their varying appearances give them a dash of personality. My favorite is by far the "Monk" (the one released in the VC); but since I've decided to focus collect all six of them as much as I can; I plan on getting stuff of even the Knights I don't like that much; such as the one with the war hammer/club and the one with the giant machete- like blade.

Reaction score
Awesome looking figure. Though my favorite is the "Monk" (the one released in the VC), this particular Knight is my second favorite of Kylo's gank squad. I really hope we receive all six Knights of Ren; both in the BS and VC.

Agreed. This one looks really cool. Interesting to see him with a blaster.

Reaction score
It is kind of amusing Hasbro is worried about producing these guys due to their screen time. I mean, we got characters in the original line who had less than a second of screen time. And all the Praetorian guards - and Phasma - sold pretty well despite their screen time.

I wonder if this is still due to the pegwarming of Constable Zuvio...the difference is, the Knights of Ren are Boba Fett-level ******-looking, whereas Zuvio's design wasn't setting the world on fire.

Reaction score
It is kind of amusing Hasbro is worried about producing these guys due to their screen time. I mean, we got characters in the original line who had less than a second of screen time. And all the Praetorian guards - and Phasma - sold pretty well despite their screen time.

I wonder if this is still due to the pegwarming of Constable Zuvio...the difference is, the Knights of Ren are Boba Fett-level ******-looking, whereas Zuvio's design wasn't setting the world on fire.
That's just funny and ridiculous enough on Hasbro's part to be true. But I really hope that isn't the case. I think it's already safe to say that Hasbro worrying the Knights of Ren being like six new Constable Zuvios' is like comparing an Alfa Romeo to a mule-drawn cart.

Reaction score

I know. It doesn't take a genius to understand that a cool looking warrior design like a Knight of Ren will sell well compared to a lame costume like Zuvio. Zuvio is dressed like an old lady.

Reaction score
I know. It doesn't take a genius to understand that a cool looking warrior design like a Knight of Ren will sell well compared to a lame costume like Zuvio. Zuvio is dressed like an old lady.
But we never got to know if Zuvio was Donnie Yen x 10 xD appearances deceives :)

Reaction score
Hasbro pulse charged me for this guy, so I'll have him soon. I hope more are coming, because I don't have too many Sith/Imperials on my shelf

Reaction score
My order of KoR and Zorri Bliss are on the way too. Looking forward to KoR especially. Now I just need to get Count Dooku and Commander Bly and I’m good. Might get the Sith Jet trooper but I’ll wait on that one a bit.

Reaction score
Got mine today too. Awesome figure and for not having double-jointed knees, he still gets a very wide range of motion.

I feel like this one and Zorii both fall into the category of figures I was already looking forward to, but like them even more after getting them in-hand.

Reaction score
Mine arrived from Kapow Toys (thanks guys) and it's a good figure but..........am not a fan of those single knees at all.