KMart

GNT

Reaction score
KMart.com

With the release coming up soon it should be pretty soon before things start to leak out of your local KMart so please use this thread to talk about all things KMart related be it online or instore!

GNT

Reaction score
Re: KMart Thread

$4.99 sale at K-Mart this week

Chewbacca said:
Standard Legacy and Clone Wars figs are $4.99 at your local K-Mart, assuming it hasn't gone out of business yet. (Check local listings)
In general, both of my local stores had weak, outdated product, though the closer store had Leektar and Nippet, who are somewhat rare in these parts.
Grak said:
Yea this was a great deal. I went and they had multiples of every figure from TLC waves 1 and 2 and CW wave 1. They also had the GH sets (Skiff and Dagobah x-wing) for 14.99 which is great considering they go for at least 30 on eBay lately.
Chewbacca said:
I primarily buy for my nephew and kids of my friends now. None of the SW fans are preschoolers anymore, unfortunately, because those GH Vader TIE and Jedi fighter looked sweet.
bikerscout said:
super deal if u can find tlc wave 4 and cw wave 2
HaloHawk87 said:
This sounds like a good deal. Too bad my local K-Mart hasn't put out new figures in a year...
Joe_B said:
I picked up a pair of figures from Legacy wave 2 that I wasn't willing to buy at full price.

The also had both new battlepacks for $22.99, so it's worth checking there if you're looking for those packs.
Zigga304 said:
sweeeeet now i gotta stop at Kmart tomorrow

Reaction score

Don't forget, Walmart will match K-Mart's price if you show them the ad. They've got a much better selection of figures, and some still have the 501st exclusive CW figure. I just picked up 10 of them @ $5 a piece! Killer deal.

Reaction score

Same sale as before until the 15th. 4.99 for basic figs.

Reaction score

I honestly think two of the Kmarts by me pull stock from the pegs when these sales go on.
The last sale a few weeks ago, the pegs were full right before the sale, then the day the sale started, all the two stores had were Yarna, a few legend Plo Koons, and some of the drummer guys.
Ironically, the day after the sale, the same exact figures from the week prior apperaed on the pegs.
No logical case brweakdown or anything, all the ususal pegwarmers I'd seen there for a month.
I mentioned this practice to one of the stock boys and his face turned red as he tried to tell me everything they had was out.

I just take the ad to Wally and avoid the frustration.
On the other hand, the Super K about fifteen minutes away is always overloaded with figures.

Reaction score

Figures are on Sales this week for $4.99 per figure.

Gotta bump this thread for that, especially since they are regularly $8.99.

Reaction score

You can read my price matching experience in the Recent Acq. thread under Legacy Collection. It wasn't pretty, but came out ok in the end.

Reaction score

I did okay with this sale. I'm glad they are having it. I'd much rather give them my money than Wal-Mart.

Reaction score

My local Kmart had the $4.99 sale danglers and also some $8.99 danglers also listing the same figures

Reaction score

In the end though, this is the kind of 'stimulus' we need to get sales on SW stuff going...retailers are finally getting the message.

Reaction score

Really like this type of sales but I went to my local Kmart and the pegs were empty only 1 Goldie and 1 Padme and 2 Yarnas. Asked for a Rain Check but they deny it because there were still a couple of figures left on the pegs so I left pretty frustrated and mad because its always the same story pegs are EMPTY!

Going in a couple of minutes again to see if they repack the pegs! I hope so...

Reaction score

Went into a local Kmart yesterday and confirmed my dislike of shopping there. No organization at all. I get depressed walking around that store. Had a couple of ROTS figs on the pegs but did find a CW Anakin and bought it for $4.99. Better yet, was able to pick up the flier and go to WM and get six more CW figs (army builders) at the $4.99 rate...

Reaction score

My Kmarts are awesome around where I live. I got so many new wave figs.

Reaction score

Yup finally Kmart does something right I guess. The pegs are EMPTY here.

Reaction score

joaeva said:
Went into a local Kmart yesterday and confirmed my dislike of shopping there. No organization at all. I get depressed walking around that store.
Why is every K-Mart like this? Every single one. Has anyone here ever worked for them? Do they just hate there own Toy department? Bizzare.

Reaction score

Well the toy department at mine is run by hotwheels scalpers who cherry pick anything good.

Reaction score

I was able to price match at a WM three days after the ad ended. They didn't check the date, just glanced at the pic and changed the price.

Reaction score

The guy who posted the pic of Legacey wave 5 at his Kmart.our Kmarts hate Star Wars.I wave only seen wave 4 at some of them.

Reaction score
Reviving a Comatose Thread

I just returned from my local ["Lost Wages", Nevada] K-Mart and they had thier Y-Wing Bombers and ARC-1170s marked down 2 $36.50 each.
They had 4 Y-wings and 1 ARC-1170.
Spencer?:>}

Reaction score
Re: Reviving a Comatose Thread

We no longer have K Marts here in Austin, but I've found that Sears grand carries some of their SW exclusives. No one goes there!

Reaction score

sadly the K-Marts by me are lame...they still have TAC figures on the pegs and the few new figures are replaced with POTF figure...spotted a CW Sidious picture and was excited as I have never seen this figure in the wild. grabbed the card and looked to see a POTF Emperor Palpatine figure jammed into the bubble and retaped.

Reaction score

Kmart is all I have minus a 3 hour drive to the mainland!

anyways LOTS of clone 4 backs sitting on the shelves, PM if interested, and Ill grab ya some ...maybe when they go on clearance!

Reaction score
Re: K-Mart Thread

From Scockery (who lives in Run's House
)

Scockery said:
K-Mart has 20% of clearance this week, including the Clone Squad 4 pack (making it $10.40 at the store i visited) and Legacy figures (they were $3-something at the one I went to), that is, if they have any.

Reaction score

PizzatheHut said:
Click here for a $5 off $5 toy purchase at K-Mart. Expires 10/31/10.
Thanks Pizza! There wasn't anything Star Wars that I needed, but I bought a Pixar Cars 3 pack I didn't have. Cashier had to punch in the #, but didn't question the coupon at all.

Reaction score

It looks like Captain Lock will be a K-Mart exclusive
Thanks to Kulas for the pic

capt_kulas said:

confirmed by commander phoenix

the geo worm accessory is great! im seeing two pieces: one on her hand and the longer one. does that mean we'll be getting the infected clones too? some of those guys have great deco.

Reaction score

I guess its time to pull out my hazmat suit and venture into a K-Mart again. Hopefully it's not ridiculous, if they have to mark it up Jodo Kast wasn't priced too badly, I guess.

Reaction score

There are no K-Marts left in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, that I know of. They closed them all years ago. So, if you want that figure down here, then you are going to have to go online to get it.

Reaction score

I was at my local Kmart like two days ago and they bumped up the PRICE AGAIN.
The vintage is 9.99 and the clone wars and saga were 9.19.
This should be on rebelscum's front page about how OUTRAGEOUS these guys are pricing. Not to mention their vehichles are 29.99

What idiots, with their pricing and failing to bring in new stuff.

Reaction score

It's interesting to read the different perspectives voiced from different geographic locations. I have at least a half dozen local kmarts within a short drive from me, and thanks to the birthday club coupon I've been buying the majority of my new figs from Kmart for sub $5. In fact, I purchased every fig I needed from both the recent ROTJ and AOTC waves including several extras. I probably bought 4+ of my gamorrean guards there and I remembering leaving many ROTJ and AOTC figs on the pegs because I already had them. So, distribution and pricing (net of coupon) is certainly better than walmart OR target up here in CLE.

Reaction score

Cyclone, if that pic isn't from 08/09, then indeed you have the best KMart this side of the Milky Way!

Reaction score

I stopped by the Killeen KMart Friday. It's the closet to Austin, about a hour & half away. Finally snagged a carded Lock. They still had 6 left. No other SW figures of interest, but that's normal.

Reaction score

tauntaunweequay said:
Cyclone, if that pic isn't from 08/09, then indeed you have the best KMart this side of the Milky Way!
Actually that K-Mart is on the other side of the Milky Way. But I am going to head over there at Lunch to see if they have any cheap AT-ATs. I'll take a pick of the figures to see how they are doing over time.

Reaction score

rgeezzy said:
It's interesting to read the different perspectives voiced from different geographic locations. I have at least a half dozen local kmarts within a short drive from me, and thanks to the birthday club coupon I've been buying the majority of my new figs from Kmart for sub $5. In fact, I purchased every fig I needed from both the recent ROTJ and AOTC waves including several extras. I probably bought 4+ of my gamorrean guards there and I remembering leaving many ROTJ and AOTC figs on the pegs because I already had them. So, distribution and pricing (net of coupon) is certainly better than walmart OR target up here in CLE.
Gee, thanks dude! Now I get why the birthday club coupons aren't being honored anymore...

Reaction score

Well, my KMart had two $75 AT-AT in the clearance aisle. They also had two Lock figures.