Kit Fisto - #***

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to talk about the new 6" Kit Fisto figure. Thoughts on this figure?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good to see the prequels get some 6" love. Kit Fisto is very cool looking alien. Definitely a buy for me.

GNT

Reaction score
Can't complain this figure looks really good.

Reaction score
Definitely picking him up. He looks good. I'm always in for more Jedi/Sith/Mandalorians

Reaction score
I think I like Kit even more than Plo Koon!!

As noted in the Plo thread, I have no strong attachment to this figure, but - it's a cool looking alien, so YES, take my money now please!
:grin:

Reaction score
I always liked Kit so I will have to get it of course. Yes it is great to get some secondary Jedi going finally. Come on Ki-Adi-Mundi and Secura!

Reaction score
Excellent sculpt! I wonder if this will come with the Jedi robe; it's not pictured, so maybe not. In any case, this figure looks fantastic.

I don't think I have any 3.75" versions of this character. IIRC, the 2002/2003 Kit Fisto was tough to track down, and I know I never found the TVC version.

So, it will be great to finally get this character.

Reaction score
Excellent sculpt! I wonder if this will come with the Jedi robe; it's not pictured, so maybe not. In any case, this figure looks fantastic.

I don't think I have any 3.75" versions of this character. IIRC, the 2002/2003 Kit Fisto was tough to track down, and I know I never found the TVC version.

So, it will be great to finally get this character.
TVC version is the best IMO, if you get a chance to track that one down. As far as the robes are concerned, my guess is no he won't get one in this release. Looks like a number of these PT jedi will come without their robes. Its sad and uncalled for really. but the sculpts do look good on all these new releases.

Reaction score
He looks to be a hybrid between the AOTC and the ROTS mask- though I would have prefered a smiling AOTC Kit in this case, with exchangable Force Push hand. Still, a really nice figure.