Kit Fisto in Cold Weather Gear - CW60

GNT

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth have "Kit Fisto in cold Weather Gear" listed as the 60th figure in the Clone Wars line.

Any thoughts on seeing this figure?

Reaction score
Don't remember if I've seen pics of this one or not, but it will depend on what is outfit looks like if I get him or not.

GNT

Reaction score
Masterfett said:
Don't remember if I've seen pics of this one or not, but it will depend on what is outfit looks like if I get him or not.
Same, I'll probably buy him regardless but I'm holding out for a good looking figure.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Looks like Kit stole Mace's cold weather parka.

Well, purple and green work complementary with each other.

But seeing how Hasbro went for a more neutral light creme color with Plo Koon, perhaps they will go for a fitting brown color, like Major Derlin's cold weather gear on Kit.

Reaction score
meh

winter parka Plo Koon doesn't excite me from the pictures and I don't expect the winter parka Kit Fisto would be any better...

Reaction score
I like the look of Cold Weather Plo; Kit, not quite as interesting but I'll wait to see the figure itself.

What I'd REALLY like is one of those steampunk Khormai! And for fun they could release one and just label it "Walrusman"
It'd get some VC purists in a huff, maybe, but would no doubt please many others, as it's REALLY a walrus-man, compared to Ponda Baba!

GNT

Reaction score
Thanks R1G4R3PO, looks like Kit Fisto will easily look like Zam Wesell if Hasbro uses the same colours

GNT

Reaction score
Interesting kiddy colours, besides that the sculpt and articulation appear to be decent.

Reaction score
Surprised the purple's so vibrant, BUT the colors are often blown out a bit on these promo images, either by Hasbro or whoever gets a hold of 'em & posts 'em on fan sites

Looks cool, and both him & Plo look 100x better than the crummy Anakin & Obi-Wan Cold-Weather figures we got.

Reaction score
I've seen the Jedi Insider pic. I love the violet coat; it contrasts nicely with his green face. Funny, though, how Hasbro always manages to "stuff" his huge, webbed feet into tiny human boots.

Who cares? I definitely want one.

Reaction score
I don't have cold weather Obi, Anakin or Rex yet, but if I pick them up, then I can see myself getting Plo and Kit to go alongside.

Reaction score
matt292 said:
I don't have cold weather Obi, Anakin or Rex yet, but if I pick them up, then I can see myself getting Plo and Kit to go alongside.
i have the cold gear rex, anakin, obi... now i have to get these two. grrr...

Reaction score
Thanks for the latest pics, Dark_Jedi.

I must not have noticed before, but I love those blue gloves and how they play off the lavender jacket.

I have no such fashion sense in my own life, mind you.

GNT

Reaction score
Very much a meh figure really, I'll probably get him as I'll most likely order a case

Reaction score
He looks to have two tendrills that disappear in the front of his coat, but nothing on his coat indicates where they went. There should be some kind of bulge area near his chest where they would be. Otherwise, they kind of look wierd.

Pass.

Reaction score
He's just got 'em wrapped around his neck within the hood/collar/whatever of the coat, that's all! Bib Fortuna-style, only since they're skinny they can be wrapped a little tighter and are less conspicuous.

Reaction score
Huh, not the most exciting rendition of Kit but I'll certainly pick up a figure of my namesake!

Reaction score
Jcc2224Cody said:
Being a Fisto Fan, I'd take this variant. And by the way, where does the snow Plo and Kit come from? A CW comic or something like that?
Yeah, it's from the comic. I'm surprised they're making figures out of TCW comics, to be honest.

Reaction score
His coat's not as purple as he initially looked. The whole winter suite flows nicely now.

That face sculpt is dynamite! I love it.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good packaged, I like how the artwork appears to be force pushing the Star Wars brand