Kit Fisto - #112

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to talk about the new 6" Kit Fisto figure. Thoughts on this figure?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good to see the prequels get some 6" love. Kit Fisto is very cool looking alien. Definitely a buy for me.

Reaction score
I think I like Kit even more than Plo Koon!!

As noted in the Plo thread, I have no strong attachment to this figure, but - it's a cool looking alien, so YES, take my money now please!
:grin:

Reaction score
I always liked Kit so I will have to get it of course. Yes it is great to get some secondary Jedi going finally. Come on Ki-Adi-Mundi and Secura!

Reaction score
Excellent sculpt! I wonder if this will come with the Jedi robe; it's not pictured, so maybe not. In any case, this figure looks fantastic.

I don't think I have any 3.75" versions of this character. IIRC, the 2002/2003 Kit Fisto was tough to track down, and I know I never found the TVC version.

So, it will be great to finally get this character.

Reaction score
Excellent sculpt! I wonder if this will come with the Jedi robe; it's not pictured, so maybe not. In any case, this figure looks fantastic.

I don't think I have any 3.75" versions of this character. IIRC, the 2002/2003 Kit Fisto was tough to track down, and I know I never found the TVC version.

So, it will be great to finally get this character.
TVC version is the best IMO, if you get a chance to track that one down. As far as the robes are concerned, my guess is no he won't get one in this release. Looks like a number of these PT jedi will come without their robes. Its sad and uncalled for really. but the sculpts do look good on all these new releases.

Reaction score
He looks to be a hybrid between the AOTC and the ROTS mask- though I would have prefered a smiling AOTC Kit in this case, with exchangable Force Push hand. Still, a really nice figure.

Reaction score
The more I look at and think about this figure; the more I believe I'll end up buying both him and Plo Koon as they were both two of my favorite alien designs of the prequel movies. I typically don't collect too many good guys in the Black Series. Guess I'll shake that up a bit. And regardless of role/alignment in the movies, aliens are just too good to pass on in this line; few and far between they are.

Reaction score
That's why online pre-orders are a must for items like these!
Yeah I think I'm gonna pre-order this dude. I was starting to think I'd just get Plo, as I was never a huge fan of Kit. The goofy AOTC smile, getting taken out like a punk by Palps in ROTS, etc. But I am all in for saber wielding characters and since he only 1 per case, I'm thinking it's not worth chancing. I don't wanna wind up paying $50 after release because I hesitated.

Reaction score
My preorder from Pulse says it was cancelled on April 1st. All of my other Pulse preorders are still active.

Reaction score
I saw the post on Yakface.com that hasbropulse lists as some orders cancelled. The only order of mine that says cancelled is Kit Fisto. Now I notice Fisto is nowhere on the site now.

Reaction score
I agree with you! More aliens from the ANH cantine and from Jabba's palace. Maybe in thrown in more aliens/creatures from Maz's castle as well.
When you mentioned ANH and Maz's castle in the same statement it reminded me of something that always irked me with the new trilogy : even though I liked a lot of the new alien designs I really think older alien designs should have been integrated more.
I may be wrong, but I can't recall ever seeing Rodians or hammerheads (Ithorians?).
To me the lack of old alien designs, coupled with all the new aliens, made it feel like they were in an entirely new galaxy.
Sorry, nothing to do with figures, just a personal insight.

Edit: I know Rise Of Skywalker displeased many, but you should watch the bonus feature Alien Races (can't recall exact title, but that's close). It shows so many unbelievable aliens I don't even recall seeing in the film. The making of doc is really good too, almost as long as the movie, but lots more cool designs and some funny beind the scenes bloopers from OT.

DBcollectstoys, your post has me nervous...lol.
Surely this figure hasn't been scrapped, especially with all the positive feedback.
Maybe they're holding it back for the 12 figure Jedi Council set with thrones.
(I kid, I kid)...but wouldn't that rock. Be expensive as %#$%, but I'd buy it.

Last edited: