King Katuunko

GNT

Reaction score
Anyone else want to see King Katuunko, king of Toydaria in plastic form with maybe the mini Holo yoda display?

Share all your opinions and thoughts on King Katuunko here.

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but he really looks like a one episode kinda guy, never to be seen again, I doubt we'll ever get a figure of him.

Reaction score
Then again, so was Whorm Loathsom, and he's already been confirmed for a 2009 release date. I don't know about Katuunko, I'll really need a better pic. Probably not, though, since Watto was one of the more detailed CG characters from the prequels, and this figure may be too cartoony by comparison.

Reaction score
I would think the King and a Toydarian guard would make cool figures. Hasbro wouldn't be able to sell cases full of clones and droids to the retailers so a few new aliens are a must.

Reaction score
Is he cool? yes...but I want goons (flesh and blood types) to fight the clones before we start getting the special guest type (one episode characters).

GNT

Reaction score
RockMySocks10 said:
I could be wrong, but he really looks like a one episode kinda guy, never to be seen again, I doubt we'll ever get a figure of him.
Background characters always make the most interesting figures.

Reaction score
Would love to see this character produced. But since he is small, a toydarian guard pack in is in order.

Reaction score
there is no way they are going to make him. not enough screen time or playability. they aren't going to make characters from every single episode and if they did, Thire would be made from "Ambush."

Reaction score
Grak said:
there is no way they are going to make him. not enough screen time or playability. they aren't going to make characters from every single episode and if they did, Thire would be made from "Ambush."
Exactly. Although, it would be nice if they made him, it's just not possible with all the other characters they have to make along with him.

Reaction score
This guy is a lot more noble than I was expecting him to be (I guess Watto gave me a bad impression of Toydarians). I'd love a figure of him, especially if he came with his dagger.

GNT

Reaction score
iceman95 said:
Would love to see this character produced. But since he is small, a toydarian guard pack in is in order.
Well that might push up costs, I doubt Hasbro wuld do that now.

G

I sure hope they make him. He was such a great character in the first episode.

Reaction score
After seeing the first episode, yeah he's definitely a one episode guy, there's no way they'll be making a figure.

GNT

Reaction score
He might pop up in a later episode to tie it all together.

If Hasbro can make characters that were on screen for 1 second and who had no lines eg Cantina Patrons then they don't have a reason not to make King Katuunko into plastic since he did appear on screen for a 20 minute episode and had speaking lines.

GNT

Reaction score
Just remember guys to vote for King Katuunko in the fans' choice poll in the Legacy section. The CW needs some love.

Reaction score
steve2477 said:
I'd like him made.

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

On a lighter note i would guess its too far gone now for Katuunko to be made.

Reaction score
pipisneto said:
He will appear in the season three, this is the best time for a release.
I agree. The first new character of the Clone Wars first episode need to be made into plastic.

GNT

Reaction score
Would be nice to see him made just to add variety to the CW collection but doubt he'd see a release unless he pops up a few more times.

GNT

Reaction score
Killed and what a shame as well, chances for his release have dropped even further unless they do some flashback episodes or something

Reaction score
Shame, I really wanted a figure of this guy… they really need to make some more planetary leaders…