Killeen, Texas, Finds "3"

Reaction score
went by Target again today, more Slave Leia's, Greedo's and 2 Solo's, but all the Fetts were gone again :(

Reaction score
friend in TN scored me a 6" Fett finally at cost...now to find the new stormtrooper...anyone see wave 3 yet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wave 3 has been through TRU twice. Good luck getting ahold of it, you'll have to be waiting at the door for opening Saturday morning. I suspect they'll get another shipment this week.

Reaction score
Just found Pod Fighters Series 3 packs in the Dollar Tree in Roanoke VA. Always nice to find $1 items!

Bought one pack and pulled holographic Yoda and red holographic Vader!! Pretty cool!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone can help, I'm in Afghanistan and I'm looking to acquire a 6" Speeder bike and Scout for cost. If you can help, please email me and we can work out specifics. Thanks

Reaction score
Killeen Kmart has the New COMMAND stuff for SW. Picked up a couple of sets. Reminds me of what I really wanted back when I was younger playing with the green plastic army men. Cool stuff. Also they have the large Chew figures as well.

Reaction score
Stopped by TRU, yeah they have the Rebel Command stuff...aka the plastic army style packs and several of the really tall figures for Rebels and that is about it...everything else is a dollar or two more then the other stores in the area, the $5 dollar figures are $7 after tax and then they only have a few of the pegwarmmers of that series and hardlly have anything else. Sad showing really.

Reaction score
I ordered one from them and so far they have YET to even send it to me. But I have seen reports of folks in Austin and else where finding them at the local Walgreens, I will never order anything from Walgreens again and IF I ever get my order I will be calling their customer service department and letting them know how I feel. I placed the order the day they made it public that they were taking orders for the Prototype Fett.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ordered one from them and so far they have YET to even send it to me. But I have seen reports of folks in Austin and else where finding them at the local Walgreens, I will never order anything from Walgreens again and IF I ever get my order I will be calling their customer service department and letting them know how I feel. I placed the order the day they made it public that they were taking orders for the Prototype Fett.
That was only for the pre-orders. They aren't due to ship until Oct/Nov time frame.

Reaction score
Then what is the point of pre-ordering if those of us who did so are getting them AFTER the general public? Defeats the point of pre-ordering things. Palladium books has pulled this already with their Robotech Tactics game and their claim to need to get folks into it beyond the Kickstarter backers, and went ahead and offered the basic box set for the game, which is PART of the stuff promised FIRST to the backers, to dealers like Diamond and others who turned around and offered it to many of their clients/buyers at open houses etc...seen this since a friend who runs a mail order game/miniature business let me see the box set. Also Walgreens sent an email saying the item would be sent in two to five business days...that didn't say OCT/NOV. Crap like this sours folks on trusting companies.

Reaction score
Then what is the point of pre-ordering if those of us who did so are getting them AFTER the general public? Defeats the point of pre-ordering things. Palladium books has pulled this already with their Robotech Tactics game and their claim to need to get folks into it beyond the Kickstarter backers, and went ahead and offered the basic box set for the game, which is PART of the stuff promised FIRST to the backers, to dealers like Diamond and others who turned around and offered it to many of their clients/buyers at open houses etc...seen this since a friend who runs a mail order game/miniature business let me see the box set. Also Walgreens sent an email saying the item would be sent in two to five business days...that didn't say OCT/NOV. Crap like this sours folks on trusting companies.
I don't make the news, Just reporting it ;)

Reaction score
Okay I have found some of the new figures around town, TRU has the Rebels stuff, most the three packs and two packs, along with a few of the newer Black Series stuff but none of the hard to finds, guessing some of you beat me there. :D

HEB has had a lot of filler items, so that is a good find for me, Kmart not so much and Wally World well yeah they keep shrinking the SW section in Killeen and the HH one had next to nothing the last 8 times I have been through there. Cove has a decent selection but nothing new. Seen a ton of those messed up over priced non-usable Falcons and Xwings though.

Reaction score
Okay did some rounds today, yeah four Walmarts in the Killeen area and all have nothing. Target had some stuff but it was all the same pegwarmmers. TRU same thing. HEB same thing. Kmart waste of time. Sept. 1 should be better I hope. Has anyone found anything???

Reaction score
Okay did some rounds today, yeah four Walmarts in the Killeen area and all have nothing. Target had some stuff but it was all the same pegwarmmers. TRU same thing. HEB same thing. Kmart waste of time. Sept. 1 should be better I hope. Has anyone found anything???
I found the Emperor 6" wave at two different Walgreens, but aside from that, no. The Wally in Copperas Cove has the Han-Taun set if interested, pretty nice set, as I picked one up a few weeks back.

Reaction score
Just checked the main Killeen Walmart - 2 cases each of waves 7 & 8. Grabbed the last C-3PO (only one I didn't order from HTS), but all the others were still there.

Reaction score
Just checked the main Killeen Walmart - 2 cases each of waves 7 & 8. Grabbed the last C-3PO (only one I didn't order from HTS), but all the others were still there.
great find !

anyone interested in a sealed Disturbance at Lars Homestead ToysRUs exclusive ? $65 pick up locally?

Reaction score
anyone interested in the 2012 SDCC Carbonite Chamber w/ Exclusive JarJar in carbonite? $140 local pick up

Reaction score
Has anyone one seen any of the new stuff out?
Are you referring to TFA stuff, no if that's the case. Are you attending any of the midnight madness events? I want one Kylo Ren 6" and that's it from the new stuff. I'll keep my eyes peeled though.

Reaction score
Anyone going to any of the Midnight Madness events tomorrow? I really want a "6 Kylo Ren, but my anxiety keeps me from crowded events.

Reaction score
My wife went out early in the morning, I am about to head back out here in a few.

Reaction score
Holy cow...what happen? I mean I get it, it is Star Wars, but the amount of wiped out shelves? Never seen that before ever. Stan Schulter Wally bare shelves, TRU damn near bare bones pickings, Killeen Wally just as wiped out, Target yeah that was a mess, and Cove had stuff but not figures, not this afternoon.

When I asked at each store if they had more in the back to bring out, I got blank looks at both Killeen Wally Worlds and the same at Heights. TRU went and look and had they had some more Lego stuff but no figures for SW. Target never came back with an answer and Cove said they couldn't tell me yes or no via manger saying this to them. I did not check the PX on post. And Kmart, well the exit is blocked and I missed it.

But really how can damn near everything be gone? Was it so small an amount of 3.75in Figures? I could personally care less about the 6in or bigger figures, I don't collect those. I am just wondering what happen and who bought almost everything in the area....I am mainly after the new Stromtroopers and the Resistance Troopers, I collect armies, not into needing the main characters.

Reaction score
Holy cow...what happen? I mean I get it, it is Star Wars, but the amount of wiped out shelves? Never seen that before ever. Stan Schulter Wally bare shelves, TRU damn near bare bones pickings, Killeen Wally just as wiped out, Target yeah that was a mess, and Cove had stuff but not figures, not this afternoon.

When I asked at each store if they had more in the back to bring out, I got blank looks at both Killeen Wally Worlds and the same at Heights. TRU went and look and had they had some more Lego stuff but no figures for SW. Target never came back with an answer and Cove said they couldn't tell me yes or no via manger saying this to them. I did not check the PX on post. And Kmart, well the exit is blocked and I missed it.

But really how can damn near everything be gone? Was it so small an amount of 3.75in Figures? I could personally care less about the 6in or bigger figures, I don't collect those. I am just wondering what happen and who bought almost everything in the area....I am mainly after the new Stromtroopers and the Resistance Troopers, I collect armies, not into needing the main characters.
i was at TRU, Killeen Wally and SS Wally on midnight madness. Everything was gone within 5-10 minutes. TRU was pathetic, and Killeen Wally didn't even bother to stock, they just brought pallets out. I got my 3 Black Series figures but that was it. They'll all restock at some point

Reaction score
Wondered over to Belton and Temple, did the rounds there, yeah they had a lot of the Lego stuff and the Mash ups, a few vehicles lefts, mainly the "hero" ones and not much else. Lots of T-shirts and smaller odds and ends but no figures.

Reaction score
Khol's has stuff, lots of stuff. Target has the New Sith Bad guy in the over priced 6in figure. Still have not seen any Stormtroopers.

Reaction score
Wally World in Killeen has some new stuff for Rogue One, lots of 6in figures if folks are into that, and some of the newer 3 packs. Still looking for the new on card Stormtroopers from upcoming movie, like the Beach Trooper and the Tank Trooper etc...I know some of you are buying cause the shelves have been wiped out in some places and others not so much. Then again the stores seem to not always put out their entire lot of stuff either. Wally is famous for this since I keep seeing old Wave One EPVII figures on the shelves.

Reaction score
Anyone seen the two pack of Admiral Akbar and First Order Officer or the 3.75" Stormtrooper Executioner at Wal-Mart? Did anyone find anything?

Reaction score
Okay so went to TRU, what a joke, they are only list 10% about 90% of the store, I get it, they are trying not to admit they are soon to be out of a job, but they don't seem to understand liquidate actually means. So I am going with the theory that come next week we will see things drop more in price, so they can move the merchandise, cause right now they aren't moving much. Everything big name is at 10% and the none selling stuff is at15-30%. I give five more days before we see a 50% or more of sale and then things will move.

Star Wars stuff was there, and it's same stuff that has been there for the last three months.

Reaction score
More of the Han Solo waves are hitting the area, yet no Death Trooper VC any where in the Killeen/Heights/Cove area...has anyone found this one at all?