Killeen, Texas, Finds "3"

Reaction score
and you got to have fun doing this ! keep it light and enjoyable to avoid burn-out and regret

Reaction score
Black series 3.75 at TRU....2 Biggs, Clonetrooper, Anakin & 2 Scouttroopers....Buy 1 get 1 at 50% off sale still on

Reaction score
Well I got there at 510 and they had one Biggs and one Anakin left, they looked good but I passed on them. The BMF is on sale at $199.

Reaction score
I bought a Biggs on Saturday morning. The usual morning clean-out crew was there when the door opened, said he grabbed most everything they put out on Thurs, i.e. the Black Series 3 3/4 and 6" figs.

Reaction score
Any chance of the clean out crew getting shut down? I mean seriously how about they leave something for the rest of us.

Reaction score
Any chance of the clean out crew getting shut down? I mean seriously how about they leave something for the rest of us.
seriously, right !?!?!? just want the 6' sandy and r2, especially while the sale is on

Reaction score
I've only been after Luke and Biggs. Got Biggs (awesome btw) just need to find that pesky medal recipient

Reaction score
Mostly troopers and fetts, but I would at least like the chance to see the other stuff in case I see something in hand that looks worth getting.

Reaction score
If anyone's interested, I just picked up Luke Ceremony at the PX on post. They put out two cases of TBS (no 6") and its been untouched. I might come back for a Vader, he looks pretty good in person.

Reaction score
Target said they will be doing a reset later this week/weekend....new stuff may be out Monday

Reaction score
reset done at Target, they have the mission 2 packs and Legends figures, blah :disgusted: and the 6" Luke, but the rest were not around

height walmart has black series 3.75 figures out today, mission 2 packs and Legends, but no 6" figs though

Reaction score
Managed to get some thanks for the heads up. Noticed that some of the old pegwarmers were gone, went and looked it clearance isle nothing SW there but a water bottle.

Reaction score
I didn't see any new vehicles any place...all Yoda packaged ones and some left overs from earlier this year. Nothing new on that front.

Reaction score
TRU has more BS 3.75" figs and 1 vintage X-Wing left. Might wanna grab it today with that 15% off coupon that ends today.

Reaction score
Kmart has black series plus 6" too, missed the Sandy & R2 again, but Maul & Luke still on the peg yesterday afternoon

Reaction score
Ran by TRU today, looks like they restocked TBS 3.75" the whole crew was there. I wanna pick up Padme, but every time I see her, I change my mind.

Reaction score
finally found a sandtrooper at Target yesterday, the box was beat up, but it's an opener anyways....SGT, haven't forgot about you, been really busy

Reaction score
I picked up one from Target as well it is sitting on a shelf. I am not so sure about the bigger line of figures...really just want one or two if they release decent looking ones, since I focus more on troopers and army building my self. Really wish I could find the Republic Trooper from TOR for less then $40.

Reaction score
Temple TRU in the mall has the SW Vintage X-wing as well as Black Series and Saga and some Vintage figures as well. Also several CW vehicles in Vintage packaging.

Reaction score
Okay the Kmart in Killeen has the new Imperial Scanner Crew package deals. Both sets. Lots of them as of 330pm today 14-OCT.

Reaction score
Had Kmart pull the Ewok sets from the back with the UPC, I only bought 1, so there's 3 left, and they are nice!

Reaction score
They had them? The young lady at the consumer service well she claimed they didn't. Nice...

Reaction score
They had them? The young lady at the consumer service well she claimed they didn't. Nice...
I loathe that Kmart. They seem like helping people is the biggest inconvenience imaginable. Don't get me started on when the B-Wing first came out.

Reaction score
Went back and they had them, got one. I have had worse treatment at Target down in Round Rock but this Kmart is well not the best at customer relations

Reaction score
Just a note check out 5 and Below over in Harker Heights Market Heights mall complex. Good deals there on SW stuff.

Reaction score
Just a note check out 5 and Below over in Harker Heights Market Heights mall complex. Good deals there on SW stuff.
everytime I go there, I can't find any SW stuff....I know when they opened they had the walmart 3d figures on the back wall, but I haven't seen anything since then

Reaction score
Found them on the back wall in the middle. They have Vintage and 3d and some other Clone War stuff

Reaction score
They had an INC (Imperial Naval Commander) some Naboo troopers and an Anakin and Obi-wan and a Maul, then the 3d stuff.

Reaction score
Okay for those willing to brave the crowds Kmarts has the Scanner 2 packs in stock and the Ewok Catapults as well. So good hunting tomorrow.

Reaction score
TRU has the three Jedi and Clone Trooper action packs they them for $25. They have the AT-AT on sale, but still I had to pass cause I have no room for it right now. They have the Slave 1 smaller ship and the Jedi fighter as well. Mix of figures but nothing really new beyond that.

Reaction score
anyone seen wave 2 of the 6" figures? i'd like to score a Boba & Leia

Reaction score
Rumors of them in Dallas area but not seen anything around here or Austin.

Reaction score
Stopped at target today and found the 6" Leia, they have 1 left and 2 Greedos, but Boba long gone