Kielbassa's Sideshow gallery

Reaction score
"And now, Your Highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden Rebel base."

I need to come up with a sturdy separate base for the interrogation droid.

Reaction score
Something I tried:
I saw that in your collection thread. I enlisted my 10-year-old Master Builder to help me find parts for a "Star Warsy" base:

I think it's mostly an engine piece, and we tried to build something that is not obviously made of LEGOs. I hot-glued some brass weights to the underside so that it isn't top-heavy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your First Order collection rocks! I wish I could have afforded half of those{LOL}!

Reaction score
Nice collection!!
Your First Order collection rocks! I wish I could have afforded half of those{LOL}!
Awesome line-up!
Did you custom-made the 'elite' TFA Tie Pilot helmet & chest box? @@
Fantastic Kielbassa! Love the army with the helmets. Great display.
Thanks all! The helmets are the Hasbro Black Series titanium sets. Straight out of the package, no customs.

Reaction score
Nice collection pics as usual, Kielbassa. Do you consider your First Order collection to be complete or are you waiting on other troopers?

Reaction score
Nice collection pics as usual, Kielbassa. Do you consider your First Order collection to be complete or are you waiting on other troopers?
Thanks! I'd like to get that riot control trooper if I can find it without Finn. Probably won't get the white pauldron stormy officer or the snowtrooper officer.

Reaction score
Thanks! I'd like to get that riot control trooper if I can find it without Finn. Probably won't get the white pauldron stormy officer or the snowtrooper officer.
Cool. My TFA collection is similar to yours, but I don't have Phasma yet :'(. I have the Jakku Trooper in place of your Heavy Gunner and the Squad Leader in place of your Grunt. One day I hope to update my photo thread . . . perhaps by year's end. :$

Reaction score
FN-2187 and FN2199! Nice additions to your TFA collection. I like how you posed Finn, as he looks confused on the battlefield. Did you get regular Finn in the 2-pack or did you buy the riot trooper separately?

Reaction score
FN-2187 and FN2199! Nice additions to your TFA collection. I like how you posed Finn, as he looks confused on the battlefield. Did you get regular Finn in the 2-pack or did you buy the riot trooper separately?
Thanks! I got the riot trooper loose with all his accessories on ebay for $173.50 shipped. I assume if Sideshow sold him boxed up separate from Finn he'd go for at least $210 + shipping.

Reaction score
Thanks! I got the riot trooper loose with all his accessories on ebay for $173.50 shipped. I assume if Sideshow sold him boxed up separate from Finn he'd go for at least $210 + shipping.
Wow, that was a good deal! Unfortunately for me, I can't add anymore 1/6 TFA figures to my small collection (I recently decided to sell one FO stormtrooper). I have to save space and funds for a few RO troopers. I'll settle for Koto's upcoming 1/10 statue of FN-2199 instead. :D

I'll be sure to check your gallery on a regular basis once the RO figures are released. :awesome:

Reaction score
Been eyeing this guy, but might wait for a price drop(if any). Looks great Kielbassa!

Reaction score
I've been selling off a lot of GG stuff in order to pick up some SSC/HT items:

Reaction score
I didn't realize how long it's been since I shared recent acquisitions:

Replaced my SSC snowtrooper with HT:

Added Disney Krennic:

And off topic, but just for fun:

Reaction score
Nice pics and updates. It's always refreshing and inspiring to see your collection. Did you only buy one Praetorian Guard?

Reaction score
Beautiful additions...can’t wait till the Praetorians arrive stateside via SSC.

Reaction score
Nice pics and updates. It's always refreshing and inspiring to see your collection. Did you only buy one Praetorian Guard?
Just the one. So much HT goodness ($$$) being released that I had to hold off on getting another one.