Kielbassa's Sideshow gallery

Reaction score
I had been updating my collection gallery in just the GG section, but I figured I have enough Sideshow (and a few HT) pieces that I'd post a gallery here. Big image dump. Enjoy!

Reaction score
You have a most impressive collection, Kielbassa. I've only been collecting 1/6 scale troopers for a year now. I hope to share some pics when I have more to display someday.

Reaction score
Thanks all. Compliments mean a lot coming from people with truly impressive collections.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind comments!

Here are a couple of older pics just for grits and shiggles:

The stormtrooper PF has its flaws, but it goes well with this artwork. Maybe I'll take Sergiu's cue and replace the PF with the HT 1/4 stormy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sweet display! How you like the 1/6 Jango? I take it you have the Exclusive? I had one on pre-order but canceled since I thought it looked too purple but after seeing more pics I'm thinking about buying the exclusive before it sells out. The headsculpt looks really nice.

Reaction score
Sweet display! How you like the 1/6 Jango? I take it you have the Exclusive? I had one on pre-order but canceled since I thought it looked too purple but after seeing more pics I'm thinking about buying the exclusive before it sells out. The headsculpt looks really nice.
It is more purple than the GG bust and the Koto 1:10 piece. I do have the exclusive version, but I'm not especially excited that the portrait has the headgear attached. I may dig up the box for the GG bust and put Jango's head on that one since the helmet is more chromed out than the other pieces anyway.

Reaction score
Very nice, Kielbassa...great seeing a side by side shot. The bases work well together.

Reaction score
Like my collection, you have a mix of companies & formats...Gentle Giant to Sideshow, Bandai to Hasbro, and I love it. You should collect what you like, and your displays an extension of YOU & your favorite scenes & moments. Keep it up, my friend...you're doing a superb job & I loved ALL the pictures. -Jon

Reaction score
Thanks jedisquared and Holdorfio! I haven't really found a good spot for my HT sandtrooper to photograph with the rest of my collection, but here he is anyway. My sandtrooper display is pretty filled up, but I couldn't pass on this one.

Reaction score
Nice pics as usual, Kielbassa. I saw TFA twice, and I still don't own any HT figures . . . yet. I'll have to wait until spring to get my First Order troops along with Vader and Sandtrooper. I can't wait to get them after seeing your pics. :awesome:

Reaction score
Uncle Owen, this R2 has a bad motivator!

This oughta put an end to my SSC/HT expenses for a few months.