Kielbassa's collection

Reaction score
Nice collection shots! I really love that fighter pods display - I really liked that series, honestly. Never did find the third series locally.

Reaction score
My son got some of the Command sets for XMas. Maybe I'm a sucker for Hasbro, but the little army guys grew on me, and I thought it'd be nice to have one of each unique movie figure (skipping the Rebels ones). So I bought the sets my son doesn't have and we worked out some trades. I'd still like to have Grievous and Yoda, but the other figures in those sets are dupes so I doubt I'll pick them up.

Reaction score
Thank you for posting! You know, I've tried reading about Star Wars Command, but I don't understand. Is it a fun game? Could you help me understand it, just a little?

Reaction score
Thank you for posting! You know, I've tried reading about Star Wars Command, but I don't understand. Is it a fun game? Could you help me understand it, just a little?
If there's a game aspect to it I haven't paid attention to it, sorry. One of the larger sets does come with a cool R/C Star Destroyer that fires little "energy" *****.

Reaction score
My Rebels shelf is getting crowded. After finding the latest MS 2-packs at Target a couple weeks ago, I picked up two Rebels AT-DP drivers and a TIE pilot yesterday. Looking forward to getting Hera to complete the Ghost crew. Also picked up a Jedi Temple Guard, which is my favorite figure in a while. Would like to get at least one more.

Sorry for the washed out Rebels pic. I've been trying different photo settings on my iPhone so I can take some updated collection shots.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up BS3 Wolffe and Doom on ebay. Reporting for duty!

Wolffe's height issue is comical. Seems to be a problem with the torso design.

Reaction score
Recent acq-acq-acqs:

OK not the Turbo Tank so much, but I picked up new BS3 figures from viperskingdom on ebay and a loose BS6 Hoth Han from DarthOnyx here.

I've had stormy Han and Bossk for a while, but between Target and Walgreens I was able to pick up BS6 waves 8 and 9 over the last 2 weeks.

I love finding stuff at retail and being able to cancel pre-orders. The hunt at retail is still fun IMO, even though new product hitting pegs is uncommon anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Opened up my TFA figures from Force Friday:

I also picked up the other 3 BS6 figures and the black Elite stomtrooper/speeder, but I haven't opened them. Also just out of the frame on the left is Constable Zuvio, and on the right is the hood-down Armor Up Ren figure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wish I could edit my previous post to add in wave 2, which I found yesterday.

Reaction score
Tracked down BS6 Phasma and got my Amazon set. I'm waiting to really organize my TFA display until I can get my hands on a copy of the theatrical poster to hang as a background.

I think I'm caught up until BS3 wave 2 hits. My BS6 KM Kylo Ren order hasn't processed yet.

Reaction score
Man -- you started early! You're ready to see the movie. It's a delight to see this collection, like a preview of the film.

Reaction score
I've really been able to bolster my TFA collection over the past few weeks. I got the BS Ren helmet and BS6 TIE fighter for my birthday:

I found BS6 wave 5 at Target and was able to add to my First Order display:

And between ebay and Amazon I was able to catch up (or get ahead) on 4" TFA for reasonable prices:

Just waiting for the new 4" two-packs to hit retail. I really want Sidon Ithano. And finally, I added season 2 Ezra, old man Rex and Fifth Brother to the Rebels display:

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a while since I updated my thread. I'll have to take some current pics.

I used the repacked figures from the Takodana set to make a custom "deleted snowspeeder chase scene" Rey (granted, she is shown wearing the jacket for a few seconds in the film). I did a boil-and-pop on both figures' arms and shaved the Finn arm tabs a little to fit into the Rey arm sockets. I cut off the Finn hands, and luckily the plastic was tan like the jacket, so I didn't have to paint. I cut off Rey's hands and glued them to Finn's arms. The jacket arms are probably a little too long on Rey. In reality, her hands would probably barely stick out of the sleeves. I wanted her to be able to hold a stormtrooper blaster, so I only cut the hands as short as I thought would still be able to grip it.

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this thread...
And here I was thinking, "...Kielbassa has a good 12" collection..." LOL!!

Awesome array of Star Wars collection, man!! :D

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this thread...
And here I was thinking, "...Kielbassa has a good 12" collection..." LOL!!

Awesome array of Star Wars collection, man!! :D
Thanks! I really need to update my collection pics across all 3 threads: SSC, GG and this one.

Reaction score
I was able to pick up RO wave 1 this week at Fry's (Kroger).

I love adding figures to the Rebels shelf. Looking forward to the upcoming 2-packs.

Reaction score
Been a minute. Here's my 3-3/4" RO collection:

And a couple pics of my current 3-3/4" TFA collection. It's staged in a corner and difficult to get a straight-on shot of:

Reaction score
Is that a Rey in Finn's Resistance jacket? Did you put that on her or is that a figure I haven't seen yet? I collect as much as I can of her. :)

Amazing collection!

Reaction score
Is that a Rey in Finn's Resistance jacket? Did you put that on her or is that a figure I haven't seen yet? I collect as much as I can of her. :)

Amazing collection!
Thanks! Rey is a custom. I used an extra Finn and Rey from the Takodana Encounter set to mash it up. If you scroll up 4-5 posts in this thread you can see more of her. I actually went back recently when I was trying to sort the TFA figures by movie appearance, and took her out and shortened the jacket arms a little more.

Reaction score
Thanks! Rey is a custom. I used an extra Finn and Rey from the Takodana Encounter set to mash it up. If you scroll up 4-5 posts in this thread you can see more of her. I actually went back recently when I was trying to sort the TFA figures by movie appearance, and took her out and shortened the jacket arms a little more.
Oh wow, I see now. Amazing! Love how clean your display is.

Reaction score
I made a quick Kessel disguise Tobias Beckett custom figure out of a Beckett figure and a TVC skiff guard Lando. The cape is from a Blue Saga/AOTC Dooku.

And I guess I never posted a full Solo lineup: