Kielbassa's collection

Reaction score
I recently moved and got my own Star Wars space. I posted my collection in the GG section, but here are some Hasbro-specific pics:

OT:

PT:

CW, EU, GH, FP:

Vintage:

Misc:

Here's my overall collection if you're interested. Got a lot of GG, SSC, Koto, etc.
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

Reaction score
I really love your parade of Phase I 501st characters from TCW, your gunship with AOTC troopers, and your Hunt for Grievous Gunship with the Muunilinst 10. Those are great displays. Loved looking at them.

Reaction score
Thanks! Got my BS3 waves 2 & 3 from HTS yesterday. Now to assimilate them into the display.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! It's cool to see another collector with the same display mindset (you certainly have more!)

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments!

I received my SL wave 3 figures from tunghori. Unfortunately Luke's left hand was broken off. Fortunately, the seller is sending me a replacement n/c. Anyway, despite the 5POA, I really like the sculpts and scale of these new figures. Should've snagged a couple stormtroopers from tunghori as well. Will be looking for a few at retail or HTS.

Also added a blue Saga young Boba to my AOTC ranks, an Ewok Village Leia TAC tin repaint to my ROTJ ranks, and got another Rebel honor guard and put the RFT ballcap on him for my ANH ranks. Realized I still need a Poggle the Lesser from AOTC. Can't find my TSC one anywhere.

Reaction score
I decided to display a Vader on each modern cardback under the window.

This begs the question, why do I have so many Vaders?!

GNT

Reaction score
This begs the question, why do I have so many Vaders?!
Because you can't resist the power of the dark side, give in and buy more Vader figures!

PS Merumeru is holding his staff wrong as well.

Reaction score
You've got a sick set up and I mean that in a good way. Very nice.

Reaction score
Who gets to see your collection? And what do these various people say or do?
A few fellow collectors have said the photos don't do it justice. The neighborhood kids want to spend forever in there, but they make me nervous. Other adults are impressed by the amount of stuff and awed by the probable cost. I don't like to divulge to people outside the collecting community how much disposable income has gone into my collection.

Reaction score
Yeah - definitely don't tell them that! Just say, "Well, not as much as you'd think. I've been doing it for years, so I've got a lot of stuff on sale, in clearance bins, and at garage sales."

I guess you're afraid the neighbourhood kids will wreck/steal stuff, which they probably would. What about the other adults? Do they appreciate Star Wars enough to enjoy staring at everything?

Reaction score
Found an SL stormtrooper at TRU. Would definitely like to get a few more. Great sculpt. This one has some paint issues in the crotchular region though.

Reaction score
Finally got my 3D diorama pieces from Galactic Merchants:

Really cool stuff.

Reaction score
Added a few blue Saga AOTC figures to the display over the weekend. Got the research droids and one of the Separatist leader packs from TA.

Reaction score
I could've sworn I picked up the Legacy Imperial Knights comic pack when it originally came out, but I couldn't find it anywhere when I unpacked my Hasbro stuff. I recently re-aquired it, and added Antares and Ganner to my display.

Reaction score
Picked up my 5th SL stormtrooper at a Fry's grocery today. One more should do it. I passed on one that had terrible paint apps at a Target recently.

Reaction score
Received my new BS3 figures from ebay. I had to get Luke to see if he was as awful as the promo shots advertised. He kind of looks like Michael Jackson. I kind of like the undone holster strap.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mando Obi is ready to get a CW season 5 paint job.
Finally got around to painting this. Been awhile since I attempted a custom, but here's my take on CW season 5 Obi-Wan in Mando armor.

Recipe is just a repainted blue CW Mando warrior and a season 5 Obi-Wan head and lightsaber.

Reaction score
wow. I absolutly love your collection, and looking at yours makes me want unpack my stuff :S...

Reaction score
wow. I absolutly love your collection, and looking at yours makes me want unpack my stuff :S...
Thanks! I had mine all packed up for many years, so I love being able to walk into the room and fully appreciate each piece.

Reaction score
I found Hasbro BS6 deluxe Jabba and biker scout/speeder at Target yesterday. BS6 Anakin and clone trooper will be here Friday from BBTS.

Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm a big fan of the Fighter Pod "figures". I made a special shadow box display cabinet for them, so I could hang it on the wall and free up space in one of my Detolf cabinets for the upcoming Rebels figures. Sorry the pic is kinda blurry.

Reaction score
My nearest Disney Store got in the 13" talking Boba Fetts yesterday so I picked one up. I also got a shirt on sale in honor of what I'm dubbing "Fett Week", since I was able to track down a Proto Fett at Walgreens on Tuesday.

Reaction score
I made some room in a Detolf for my BS6 figures, but they take up so much space I may have to think up something else before the next wave is released.

My black pauldron sandtrooper is hanging out with a buddy from GG. I also picked up the TRU Rebels 3-pack, and on Sunday we added a new addition to the family. Meet Groucho T. Mustache Cat.

Reaction score
Impressive 6" collection, K. Detolfs work for a variety of collectibles. Love your cat, too!

Reaction score
Some recent acquisitions:

The 2 latest BS3 waves

31" Jakks stormtrooper

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd found the rest of the Rebels figures relatively quickly, but I finally tracked down Inquisitor and Chopper at TRU today.

Reaction score
I was shocked to find the latest BS6 wave on my first attempt at Target today:

I haven't had that kind of luck in a long time. I think I'm done with Hasbro for '14 unless the next wave of Rebels/SL or MS figures hit.