Kielbassa's collection

Reaction score
Great detail on those Attakus statues for a smaller 1:10 scale. I'm impressed.
fyi The originals are quite a bit bigger at 1:5 scale.
That's right. I've never owned a 1:5 piece.

Got some new GG goodness. Pretty uncommon these days:

Added him into my Endor display:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I may take that back. Is the Attakus Tusken Raider 1:5 scale? It's the only other Attakus piece I own that isn't 1:10 scale.

This is turning into an expensive month for me. In addition to the Attakus Palpatine and the Endor trooper bust, I received the Bandai Ronin Boba Fett figure from EE. GG is supposed to process my Zam statue order this week. My Sideshow pre-order for the HT FO stormtrooper set processed, and the HT FO TIE pilot and Kylo Ren are processing soon. Not to mention the various Hasbro 6" and Funko Pop! releases that are hitting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, Attakus made a 1:5 Tusken Raider (and a Jawa too).

Wow, you've got a lot of stuff coming. Me, pretty much nothing. Waiting on my efx biker scout helmet that I paid for in 7/2014. :(

Reaction score
I wasn't going to get the Han Solo (Hero of Yavin) bust, Jedi534's pics of the improved sculpt swayed me. I was talking to Chris at GG about my Zam Wesell statue order and asked if he had any Han Solo busts left. He was able to find one, and after $12 in rewards points and my $30 PGM coupon for in-stock products I was able to get it at a reasonable price. I am getting the Yavin Luke bust, and I just think they will look better together than if I was to get one but not both. Luke's Yavin costume is my favorite. I wish it would've carried over into TESB.

Reaction score
I may take that back. Is the Attakus Tusken Raider 1:5 scale? It's the only other Attakus piece I own that isn't 1:10 scale.
Like Ben mentioned to you, Attakus made a 1:5 scale Tusken, which I think it has been underrated, as it is a great sculpt. Here you can see mine on my display next to GG's Bantha and 1:1 Godzilla Tusken mask for comparison:

... I received the Bandai Ronin Boba Fett figure from EE.
Isn't it an awesome figure? I've been collecting all the figures from this line, and created a thread for it here, since we did not have one. I'm very enthusiastic about it, so if you ever feel like posting pictures of your Movie Realization figures there and/or your comments, please stop by.

. I am getting the Yavin Luke bust, and I just think they will look better together than if I was to get one but not both. Luke's Yavin costume is my favorite. I wish it would've carried over into TESB.
I agree with you. They will look better together as a group than as individual pieces, and it makes total sense to display them that way.. The face on Han did get better, which to me improves the chances of getting one later on, as long as I can get it at a discount price.

Reaction score
At long last I've added the kneeling Darth Vader statue to my collection.

Photobombed by Darth Tater.

Reaction score
Got my Faie and Palpatine busts. I didn't order the scout.

I'm probably the only person on the planet who likes the original Emperor bust better. This one is fine, but I like the action-oriented (Snow White Evil Queen in disguise) pose of the other bust.

The new PGM Palps bust is a rare exception in that I'd actually like to see GG release a holographic version of it.

Reaction score
Looking good ! I like the ROTJ Palps bust better myself. But , I actually like the ROTS Palps the best !

Reaction score
It's been a nice couple weeks of GG releases. Reminds me that GG can still put out some great product.

Reaction score
Such an awesome set up Keilbassa...These are IKEA Vittsjo shelves, right? Im thinking of those for my 1/6 scale collection.