Ki-Adi Mundi - CW25

GNT

Reaction score
Status - No plans as of yet to be made but at the rate this line is moving Ki-Adi Mundi could see the light of day in the next year or two and considering his a Jedi the chances are really good.

Based on the Clone Wars season 2 trailer Ki-Adi Mundi will finally make an appearance in the cartoon. Since Hasbro are making all the other Jedi then it's a no brainer they'll bring us an animated Ki-Adi Mundi within the next year.

Anyone up for seeing a Ki-Adi Mundi figure? Would you pick him up?

Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
Re: Ki-Adi Mundi

Yes, I'd pick him up. He's my favorite Jedi character and he was never released as a figure in the original 2D animated figure line. Personally I love the animated style of figures and hope that they get around to all of the characters from the series. Here's to hoping for leg articulation.

Reaction score

A definite purchase for me. Perhaps we'll see a pic of him at the next Toyfair.

Reaction score

slave1jango said:
Yes, I'd pick him up. He's my favorite Jedi character and he was never released as a figure in the original 2D animated figure line. Personally I love the animated style of figures and hope that they get around to all of the characters from the series. Here's to hoping for leg articulation.
He looked really good in the micro-series, although I didn't get any of its figures.

I noticed in the season 2 trailer he moved exactly like his character did in ROTS. He will look really good as an animated figure.

Reaction score

Sorry I thought I only submitted one. I'd delete this second post if I could

CSD

Reaction score

I will get him if Hasbro makes him.

Reaction score

Probably the only CW jedi i will buy regardless of leg articulation. he's my favorite jedi!

Reaction score

I really hope he is SA the first time around cuase he doesn't seem like the jedi they'd have a second try at to me.

Reaction score

HA!! Can't wait to see how this plays out with H's "every Jedi comes with a helmet" strategy.

Just kidding, it looks like they've abandoned that strategy with Ayla & Luminara but it would be funny to see.

GNT

Reaction score

Arctrooper4043 said:
HA!! Can't wait to see how this plays out with H's "every Jedi comes with a helmet" strategy.
It'll most likely be space gear Ki-Adi Mundi by the time he gets released but if it means him getting released that way then I'm all for it

Reaction score

This one's a no-brainer for me! Always loved Ki-Adi! My feeling is that we'll see him sooner than later, but man I really hope they give him some knee joints!

Reaction score

I hope commander Bacara will show with him. Though I would luv to see a Ki adi mundi as a basic figure.

Reaction score

I'm pumped that he will be in season 2. He's one of my favorite jedi, and was happy that he at least did not go down like all the other punks in ROTS.

Off topic, but they really need to somehow change ROTS in a special edition or something. Kit, Agen, SaeSee, Aayla all go down WAY too easy. Especially after seeing them tear it up in TCW (At least Kit and Aayla, hopefully the others are soon to follow).

GNT

Reaction score

Master_Kwinn said:
This one's a no-brainer for me! Always loved Ki-Adi! My feeling is that we'll see him sooner than later, but man I really hope they give him some knee joints!
Would be nice to have articulated knees but just like every other Jedi I doubt he'll have them. Let's hope he shows up enough in the show so that we do see a figure made.

Reaction score

Nothing against Nahdar, but if he is getting a figure, Ki-Adi will be out in 2010 for sure.

Dom

Reaction score

DarthZylek said:
Nothing against Nahdar, but if he is getting a figure, Ki-Adi will be out in 2010 for sure.
Completey agree. Hasbro will churn Jedi out as quick as they get into the show. Bearing in mind he is probably in the early episodes as we have seen clips, im thinking wave 3 - 4 2010.

Hopefully they will come up with something new compared to the stupid gimmicks the other Jedi have had.

Reaction score

man, im so excited for this figure, leg articulation or not! im pretty sure he would look awesome in the show, i just want to see how well he translates into plastic.

here's to hoping for an early 2010 ki adi release

Reaction score

Yep I'd be happy with him as I'm collecting Jedi and their Clone Commanders so bring on Barcara also.

GNT

Reaction score

darthconlan said:
Yep I'd be happy with him as I'm collecting Jedi and their Clone Commanders so bring on Barcara also.
Has Bacara even popped up in the cartoon series yet?

Reaction score

GNT said:
darthconlan said:
na but hopefully hes coming soon i think i saw something indicating the next episode is about geonosis

Reaction score

fives said:
GNT said:
darthconlan said:
na but hopefully hes coming soon i think i saw something indicating the next episode is about geonosis
Yeah GNT, Fives is right as he hasnt been in an episode but either has Ki-Adi Mundi. I think its a pretty safe bet that he will be with him though as through out the Saga they have been together. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Reaction score

I like how they've decided to make the newer character models much less cartoony. Ki-Adi looks great.

I just wish they'd re-do Dooku's model. I'm sorry, but he looks horrible in this series.

G

Most likely we will be seeing him at Toyfair in Feb. If not, for sure SDCC. Hasbro loves Jedi. He will make a good figure.

GNT

Reaction score

BlackRook said:
I like how they've decided to make the newer character models much less cartoony. Ki-Adi looks great.

I just wish they'd re-do Dooku's model. I'm sorry, but he looks horrible in this series.
I don't find him horrible at all, very cartoony though since it's a cartoon I can live with parts being exagerated. They can't change him that much if at all since his appeared a few times in animated form. People will be like WTF.