Kevins Limelight

Reaction score
I was going through my figures to give them a check up and decided to take pics to share. We can call this a kitchen table limelight for now. They still aren't displayed just yet.

Enjoy.

These are all my figures, complete and all original. Only missing one cane for my brown snake Yoda. I really didn't collect variants however, I couldn't pass up having a green , brown and orange snaked Yoda.

Below are some other pics that I had here already. Just adding them to the limelight.

I have a lot more to show, but I haven't taken any pics yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing - Your figures look super clean/mint. Well done.

What are your display plans?

Reaction score
love all those minty nice vintage SW figures! message me if your interested in some acrylic shelving to house those wonderful figures- purchased too many!

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm going to be adding an addition to my home for an office, so they will be displayed there. Looks like I'm going to end up with 2 full walls as a display area. (Need it) I plan on using wall shelf brackets and glass shelves with Iain's cases. I'm also an electrician so this will be full of lighting.

Unfortunately, this won't be ready till some time next year.

Spent years building this collection.

Reaction score
My mini moc collection completed. I'm a loose collector as you can see, however I decided on buying one of each release. Star Wars, ESB, ROTJ and POTF. I just completed them. The POTF is the best of all of them as far as condition goes. Unpunched, clean but has the yellowed bubble. ROTJ is rough with staples punched in the peg holder. ESB is pretty nice and yes, I went for a 12 back. It has been opened on the side. I did pull out the figure to have a look. Super tight and the weapon is original. It's an opened 12 back, but a 12 back non the less. The card is pretty rough but I'm good with it.

I'm also collecting some cardbacks with the offers on them to display with my mailers. Still missing a few of these.