Kessel Run Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
Someone in my area is selling one for $40 in the box. It would be tempting if it had landing gear and a ramp. The only one I currently own is the potf2 version.
Cutting down some POTF2 and vintage landing gear I adhered some to my TFA falcon. It at least looks better when it's sitting on the shelf now.

Reaction score
I'd say so, TFA may be a tiche smaller. I cut off roughly the bottom third of the landing gears and stuck them on. I did two on the front and two on the back. I'd post pics but its pretty ham-fisted looking, lol.

Reaction score
I'd say so, TFA may be a tiche smaller. I cut off roughly the bottom third of the landing gears and stuck them on. I did two on the front and two on the back. I'd post pics but its pretty ham-fisted looking, lol.
Id still be curious to see those. I wonder how hard it would be to swap a circle dish onto this thing?

Reaction score
I couldn't believe how small it was when I picked it up, felt like I was holding ROTS Jedi Starfighter! lol

Reaction score
I definitely won't buy it but this is the result of the past few failures. They need a Falcon out for a Han Solo movie but retail clearly isn't giving hasbro much shelf space or a high price point after big vehicles clearanced hard in previous lines.

Reaction score
Very true. I mean how well would have reissuing the BMF really gone? I already have it, so there's no compulsion for me to get it. And once you go BMF, you never go back. So it's not like I would need to get this even if it was larger than it is.

Granted there's an argument for this being a totally different ship, on the outside. But it simply doesn't interest me enough. IMO, I have a perfect recreation of the Iconic ship. Why would I want one that seen in only one movie? lol

So they probably did wise by making this kid/play friendly.

Reaction score
Same, I'm kind of intrigued by the new exterior, but my BMF is enough for me. Might pick up a small scale version though. Does the $30,- version have the removable forward pod, or any play feature for that matter?

A $20-30 set containing all necessarry parts to turn your BMW into the SOLO MF would've been great though. Just the forward pod, some panels, a new dish assembly and a cannon.

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the small version I’d recommend getting the revell snaptite kit. It is about the same size and price. Has landing gear, boarding ramp and electronics. I plan on getting it.

Reaction score
Pathetic. Between microvehicles and 1980s articulation, I'll be saving myself some money and trips to stores.

Reaction score
I have all 3 versions of the new Falcon and each one is cool in it's own somewhat way... the Revel snap tight is a great fun little build with its light up, engine sounds and blaster canon sounds, boarding ramp and landing gear(mine lost one gear as it snapped off so be careful and the ramp doesn't stay closed...at least on mine)

The midi sized version from Hasbro is cool... has force link even though the Force Link still doesn't work.. launching escape pod and landing gear.. details are cool as well.

The larger version with figure is nice for the exclusive Han Solo (so far 3 Han figures have been released.. force link, falcon and speeder version). the sounds are cool as is the exploding panels feature (takes a while to master but it's kinda cool) engines don't light up as bright as I'd like them to.. there is molded landing gear on this ship (one of them activates lift up and landing sounds). the negatives are yes the size of the falcon as well as the fact that the cargo hold, cockpit and escape pod feature are limited to hold 1 figure. (cargo hold I believe can hold 2).

I agree with an earlier post about an accessories kit that can modify the BMF to be the Falcon from Solo and TFA/TLJ.. I'm hoping to heavily modify and extra POTF version of the Falcon to look like a cross between the Solo version and the one seen in ROTS.

Reaction score
Man the no paint underside is killing it for me might consider it for 30 bucks or less

Reaction score
A pass from me after seeing its even smaller than the TFA Falcon, plus i have the BMF nowadays so it would take something pretty spectacular to drop coin on another falcon again.

Reaction score
Wow - this is an awful vehicle. It looks cheap & has a very distinct "bootleg" vibe. Easy pass.

Reaction score
Meijer near me has this listed with a retail price of $74.99. Not sure if it was an error or an actual retail-wide adjustment for it. The Landspeeder was also down to $22

Reaction score
I passed on the TFA version of the Falcon, and I very likely may be passing on this version, too.

Reaction score
I’ll buy it if reduced significantly in price. I don’t mind paying full price for a vehicle that is well done (like when the tank is released), but if they want to release kiddie-looking garbage I’ll pay kiddie-garbage prices for them. Like my $70 AT ACT.

Reaction score
I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed there was the Solo movie Millenium Falcon vehicle for 29.99 I'm assuming it's the Force link version or whatever?

Reaction score
I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed there was the Solo movie Millenium Falcon vehicle for 29.99 I'm assuming it's the Force link version or whatever?
There's two versions, the $30 one is even smaller than the version with the Han Solo figure

Reaction score
Be quiet, IndySolo.

Potatofighter, the millenium falcon of the Solo movie series it is 29.99 at walmart. Is that one the smaller Force Link one or what? I don't keep track of what's the difference yada yada.

Reaction score
Ehhh, the big version of this is neat but it's too small, with more emphasis on electronics than on side or interior space. I would have preferred fold out landing gear and a playset interior like the original toy had to electronics like this. Also bigger would be nice.

The $30 one is neat and I like the fold out landing gear...however the "escape pod" having a foam nose section on it is lame.

So far the Revell kit has been a blast. I absolutely love it.

Reaction score
Be quiet, IndySolo.

Potatofighter, the millenium falcon of the Solo movie series it is 29.99 at walmart. Is that one the smaller Force Link one or what? I don't keep track of what's the difference yada yada.
Apologies for the double post

But yes the $30 one is smaller and can't have figures put into it or anything.

It's basically just a chunk of plastic

Reaction score
Sad but true. If the ship wasn't so poorly done it would sell like hotcakes
I would take no issue dropping $100 on a Solo style Falcon if it was at least similarly scaled to the Vintage/PoF2/OTC versions. I understand they cannot make something BMF sized but we need something with a ramp, landing gears, 2 person cockpit minimum and the ability to stand in the back compartment not lay down. This thing is grossly under scaled and ridiculously over priced.

You would think Hasbro would learn after the AT ACT debacle where they were on clearance before the movie hit.

Reaction score
I would take no issue dropping $100 on a Solo style Falcon if it was at least similarly scaled to the Vintage/PoF2/OTC versions. I understand they cannot make something BMF sized but we need something with a ramp, landing gears, 2 person cockpit minimum and the ability to stand in the back compartment not lay down. This thing is grossly under scaled and ridiculously over priced.

You would think Hasbro would learn after the AT ACT debacle where they were on clearance before the movie hit.
LITERALLY THIS.

The OTC one would be perfect. Just mold it in white plastic and you're golden, Hasbro!

Reaction score
The lay down compartments in the back quite literally make me shake my head, every time I see it. WTF. I'm truly baffled by this as the flagship set for the most iconic Star Wars vehicle for the feature film release where the Falcon is practically a member of the cast.

They should be embarrassed to have had this on display in the same room as the Sail Barge.

Reaction score
LITERALLY THIS.

The OTC one would be perfect. Just mold it in white plastic and you're golden, Hasbro!
Hasbro seems to forget big, but simple, can still add play value for kids. What is the most iconic playset that everyone referenced when describing an awesome vehicle from any toy line? USS Flag. What bells and whistles did it have outside of sheer size. Cut the electronics, cut the gimmicks and give kids/collectors a properly scaled vehicle with enough room for figures.

Reaction score
LITERALLY THIS.

Too bad the vintage Kenner tooling that was used to make the OTC version is no longer usable.

When Hasbro released the Legacy Collection BMF Falcon they said that part of the motivation was that the vintage Falcon tooling had given out after so much time. Granted, they also wanted to make an ultimate version of the Falcon, too, and a lot of people look at that 2008 release as the best iteration of the Millennium Falcon.

Nevertheless, I found it curious when Hasbro said that the original tooling had given out. How? Surely it was made of metal or ceramics, and they could somehow keep it in service. But when the Netflix documentary "The Toys That Made Us" came out, they talked about how that vintage Kenner Falcon was first built. I was incredibly surprised to learn that the prototype that would eventually be the basis for the Kenner Millennium Falcon was actually carved out of wood! Specifically, mahogany, because it's a hard wood that's pretty durable. Anyhow, some 30 years of wear and tear must have taken their toll on that original mahogany master of the Falcon. So it wound up getting retired.

Personally? I would prefer it if Hasbro had found ways to update that vintage mold in order to make a version of the Falcon that would be suited to the Sequel trilogy as well as SOLO. The TFA and SOLO versions are just lacking in a bunch of the features that made the vintage one so cool.

Reaction score
OK I know this isn't the best version but......

Fun question:
Say some of you end up getting it for whatever you consider a reasonable price?

What would be a good use it for it?
Ceiling display
Custom ship (Looks at Empire's spaceport)
scale it with the Matchbox stuff

Reaction score
did a quick "black wash" effect on the mini Hasbro Kessel Run Millennium Falcon and it looks a lot better in my opinion.. definitely brings out the details and makes the ship look more believable.

Reaction score
I’m waiting for someone to customize a mandible inset for the Legacy Falcon. I’d buy that if Hasbro did one...