Keoulkeech, Machook & Kettch Comic Pack

Reaction score
Re: Keoulkeech, Machook & Kettch Comic Pack

Mr Curto said:
Quick update to this set: I've added comparison photos of each Ewok.

I thought it had been determined that the head of the orange one with the purple hood was unique and original?

Reaction score

TerdVader said:
Mr Curto said:

I thought it had been determined that the head of the orange one with the purple hood was unique and original?
Yeah, you're right, it is original to the orange-y yellow Ewok...

Seeing how the head is sculpted so the ears are flattened down to the head to accomodate the helmet, yeah it should be considered a new head.

Reaction score

This is a good set though I think the helmet with the ewok is ridiculously large. Not bad at all for ten bucks.

Reaction score

TerdVader said:
Mr Curto said:

In this photo, I'm trying to convey that the hood and the body are recycled. Apologies if that s not clear.

The head is indeed new, because of the ears.

Reaction score

Blight said:
This is a good set though I think the helmet with the ewok is ridiculously large. Not bad at all for ten bucks.
Not at all bad, Hasbro should have made the helmet a bit smaller, but a great deal for 3 Ewoks, nonetheless!

Reaction score

i promised a long time ago that i would post all of the ewoks. here is one picture with the link to the rest of them
i seem to be missing some carded figure pictures, but i am not pulling them all out again

first picture

rest of them
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/youpey/ewok/

Reaction score

I still have not seen this wave on the shelves at all ........are they still on the shelves ???

Reaction score

Jango60 said:
I still have not seen this wave on the shelves at all ........are they still on the shelves ???
They've been out down here for quite a while. I picked up a set when they first came out, and I actually went back sometime last month and bought the last two that were still hanging on the pegs. I was suprised to still find a few since this seems to be a comic pack that sells rather high online.

Reaction score

I hadn't read this thread before, and missed the purple hood debate. So I was shocked to come across this pic while Googling "romba"...

I'll be damned.

Reaction score

Idpullthecurtain said:
there are actually a few ewoks with bright purple hoods. It still looks out of place on the figure, but is actually screen accurate.
All three hoods in this set look terrible in the bright colors. But after seeing that pic, I wouldn't mind using them if they had a good wash. They desperately need realistic weathering. I suppose, eventually, I'll have to take the time to learn to paint!

Reaction score

So, my friend who lives out of state and in the middle of nowhere stopped at his "nearest" Walmart and found another set of these Ewoks for me. When I got them the other day and looked at them, I realized I forgot how bright they are... LOL It's been MONTHS since this set disappeared from all the local stores, it was fun to open another st up. Means more Ewok customs sometime soon.

Reaction score

Tarfful said:
Idpullthecurtain said:
there are actually a few ewoks with bright purple hoods. It still looks out of place on the figure, but is actually screen accurate.
All three hoods in this set look terrible in the bright colors. But after seeing that pic, I wouldn't mind using them if they had a good wash. They desperately need realistic weathering. I suppose, eventually, I'll have to take the time to learn to paint!
Exactly, thats just it. Its not so much the colours, but more the lack of realistic weathering that makes them look out of place.

Reaction score

I'd like to see this knife retired.

When I first saw it on Romba, all white and blocky, I thought looked like a big, plastic kitchen knife that Aunt Beru might use. Doesn't suit the Ewoks. Chief Chirpa's knife would look much better in it's place.

Edit:

I forgot how small Chirpa's knife is when I posted this. There's no way the Romba or Graak hands could hold it. That's one of my nitpicks about the Romba body; the hands should grip a little tighter. I can scarcely get him to hold onto anything. That's probably why they sculpted the knife handle so big. It shouldn't be so geometric, though. Leektar's knife is a great improvement. They should sculpt a sheath for it to go with any future Romba retools. I'd sure like tighter hands for that body, though.

Reaction score

Does anyone know if the Stormtrooper helmet from this set is the same oversized helmet that came with the Death Star Han Solo?

Reaction score

Leia_Way said:
Does anyone know if the Stormtrooper helmet from this set is the same oversized helmet that came with the Death Star Han Solo?
It's bigger, now we have an "Evolutions" set of Stormie helmets
(Small=Luke/Han stormie/etc., Medium=Han Solo DS Escape, Large=Ewoks CP)

Reaction score

AaylaSecurasMan said:
Received this pack from a fellow scummer. I don't mind the Marvel colors.
it is a really cool set. And the colours are actually pretty screen accurate, though you may think not a first. You imagine all Ewoks have "earthy" colours like browns and greens. But they actually dont.

Reaction score

I loved this set, congratulations on finally getting one.

Reaction score
How easily is the Stormie belt to remove? I'm hoping I can get one of these but don't care for the Stormtrooper armour.

If it won't fit over the legs I'll cut it off.

Reaction score
How easily is the Stormie belt to remove? I'm hoping I can get one of these but don't care for the Stormtrooper armour.

If it won't fit over the legs I'll cut it off.
I just fiddled with it a bit and it'll probably come off fairly easily. I didn't take it all the way off because I didn't want to struggle to get it back on. But it looks like it should work.

EDIT:

Duh, I just realized it came on this guy.

I have mine on this one...

...so obviously I got it off (and on) no problem.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This thing just spiked on eBay this month. Went for $70 and $60. The only sellers with it want a minimum $110 now.