Kenner EMPIRE carded offerless set update

Reaction score
Howdy; it's been a long time since I posted my ESB offerless set but it still needed some updates :weeabooface:

Although it was nearly complete in 2008, I still had to upgrade a few cards, and find offerless AT-AT Commander, Luke Brown hair, and Boba Fett.

I had the opportunity to get all three respectively from Ron Salvatore, Todd DeMartino and Robert Daugherty :weeabooface: - THANKS guys!!

The last one I might need would be 4-LOM, I say "might" because technically the offerless is not a Kenner U.S. card, but an Australian one...

Sorry for the loosy picture, I can't get a higher resolution into rebelscum's photo gallery... but you still enjoy most of them in the 2008 post.

I am very thrilled of these 'achievement', I've been collecting ESB offerless since the early 2000s. It was a nice hunt, some were relatively easy to find, but tricky to find in 'good' condition, and some were quite difficult...

I guess the most prefered in the run are Chewbacca green limbs and Boba Fett - they're both the 'discolored' version and looks pretty special :weeabooface:

stephane

Reaction score
That looks great I got three to go. Yes There are so tough ones in there.

Reaction score
Really nice run. Big fan of the offerless ESB Kenner cards. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stéphane,

Congrats on putting together such a collection, it is an amazing limelight.

I plan on doing the same with my 48 back B&C focus. I am only half way to a complete set though :whistling:

-Matth

SAX

Reaction score
Lovely Run, my favourite card design. Have 3 to go for ESB figures myself and 20 for SW figures, only having a Han so far. CONGRATULATIONS!

Reaction score
Stephane, that run is simply awesome! A good inspiration for further own projects, because I already have the ESB characters offerless (except 4-LOM)B)
Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Stephane, that run is simply awesome! A good inspiration for further own projects, because I already have the ESB characters offerless (except 4-LOM)B)
Thanks for sharing!
The Esb offerless is quite rare I've seen only one ( I was offered $500 for it but traded it for a potf yak carded)

Reaction score
Wow. What a great run. I love all the offerless ESBs together. You may have inspired me!

Reaction score
Wow kenner aswell.not a bad little side line for you :) congrats on completing these aswell.

Daren

Reaction score
Thanks guys, ESB Offerless is my favorite "foreign" line (yes, for us Frenchies, foreign is Kenner stuff :p); when I started collecting, I had some ROTJs, SWs but I quickly refocused to ESBs.

I also had a full run of POTF mocs including the 4 rare ones, but I sold everything 3 years ago, I wasn't really thrilled anymore about it, and the bubbles were all slowly changing to an awful yellow color... I only kept the most iconic - Yak Face and Anakin !!

Other carded limelights there will be :weeabooface:

stephane