KENNER: Centurions

michael_mensinger

Reaction score
Does anyone else collect toys/prototypes from this line? If so, please discuss/share here in this dedicated thread.

-Mike

Reaction score
I suppose I do. I have few odds and ends but not too much. This line was terrific to play with as a kid. Large size figures that fired missles and had all kinds of parts and pieces that could snap on and off. Great stuff

michael_mensinger

Reaction score
I too loved the firing missle aspect of Centurions, Jeff! Overall, as a child I always enjoyed toys that fired projectiles. I think it had to do with the fact that many toy lines battled Shogun Warriors Godzilla with his firing fist. It was great when the good guys could fire back at evil Godzilla!

-Mike

Reaction score
I don't currently have any of this line, but I always liked it. I thought the play value was very high - articulated, large size figures, and lots of accessories. I would love to see some prototypes of this line.

Matt

Reaction score
i used to enjoy centurions cartoons on tv as a kid..but till this date, i do not have any of the toy, it is not a must-have for me.

Reaction score
Anyone here own any protos of the unrealeased figures - Rex Charger and John Arrow? I think a few of these have come up on Ebay lately over the last few years. There were also a few other figures that never made it to production such as the Cybervores and a few other assault systems for the 3 mnain good guys.

Reaction score
I remember 2-3 years ago a nice Centurions prototype came up on ebay. Really nice looking piece and it went for around $150 which i thought was a great price.

Reaction score
I was sorting through my old comics and found the pack-in poster that came with the figures. There seems to be quite a few MOC Max Ray figures around at the moment. I guess some new old stock was found