Keknivek's Custom Thread

Reaction score
SO... just some accessory use here - no headswaps or paint... YET. I want to paint these up so they are a little more Star Wars and a little less recognizable (Lady Jaye obvs). I'm thinking Lady Jaye is going to be my head mechanic (repainting that green to something less green). The army dude on the right is getting an orange vest to be my Radar Tech (like Matt from SNL). Owen... not sure yet but he and the Halo Pilot may stay like they are. Owen as my flight deck officer and the pilot as my heavy machinery guy. Black 3PO is just doing what black 3PO does. I was inspired by the Rogue One hangar... Any suggestions for these guys? I LOVE this crew.
1623763427634.png

Reaction score
I think you’re right—just add some different colors! I have those figures and have tinkered with them myself! They work really well as a crew! 😍

Reaction score
I think I'm going to cut the grenades off the striped vest and paint Lady Jaye's jumpsuit grey. Maybe paint her kneepads black.
The item the soldier is holding is from a Dollar store accessory set, but it's going to be like a mechanic sled that they lay on their backs to get underneath.

Reaction score
It’ll be like a hanger bay mechanic crew! Those are the kind of background characters that make me love figures and sci-fi in general!