Kazuda Xiono

GNT

Reaction score
Here's a look at the new Resistance figure Kazuda Xiono (voiced by Christopher Sean), who'll be purchasing this figure?

Last edited:
Reaction score
IDK, I've typically affiliated green color in the Star Wars universe either towards camouflage (i.e. Endor commando) or a bit more drab like an A-wing pilot jumpsuit. I guess this tone of green from a uniform perspective would be more associated with novices or cadets.

Reaction score
That name is like one you get when you choose "Random" when creating a character in a RPG.

Reaction score
IDK, I've typically affiliated green color in the Star Wars universe either towards camouflage (i.e. Endor commando) or a bit more drab like an A-wing pilot jumpsuit. I guess this tone of green from a uniform perspective would be more associated with novices or cadets.
Yeah, I like that it's bright green. Reminds me of the old vintage Greedo. You don't see that color scheme a lot in the modern line.

Reaction score
It does have a Greedo vibe (and a little Ben Ten). But it’s an attractive figure. I’m getting it.

Reaction score
No thread yet, but package reveal for SW Resistance. Very reminiscent of TAC.
Moving this post to the correct thread - here is a carded image. What do you guys think? Looks very simple, not too keen on the design myself.

Reaction score
I don't collect this lune either but I did get a few for custom fodder, was planning on using Kaz as a base for a Petro. And the others for other various Padawan, as the heads are small enough to pass for younger type characters.

Reaction score
I don't collect this lune either but I did get a few for custom fodder, was planning on using Kaz as a base for a Petro. And the others for other various Padawan, as the heads are small enough to pass for younger type characters.
I agree. That's a good one to use for Petro. Price was $4.25 they were $2-$3 I would've picked it up.