K-2SO (Rogue One)

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface.com we’ll be seeing K-2SO in the Vintage line. No pictures yet.

Worth picking up?

Reaction score
This was one of the few 5poa figures I picked up as thought it was a decent representation and did what I needed it too but will see what this is like. I'm on the fence so could go either way depending on the finished product.

Reaction score
Some added articulation will be nice...still like the 5POA one a lot also

Reaction score
Maybe the best announcement of the bunch. Now Hasbro, you just have to develop a properly sized U-Wing so we can send our Cassian, Jyn and 2SO to Jedha :cool:

Reaction score
Still quite a wait... but worth it...
And my guess is that ETA date isn't taking current sanitary situation in China into account. Unless factories operations return to normal soon, delays are to be expected.

Reaction score
I almost hope its the previous released version on a Vintage card....just to see what kind of mental gymnastics people go through to defend that decision. Almost....

He doesn't need much, elbows and knees is enough of an upgrade honestly. Considering how thin his limbs are if you do too much articulation he wont be able to stand anymore.

Reaction score
My 5POA version doesn't stand that well as is. I would hope that a little more articulation would help me find better positions to improve his balance.

I like that he'll be around both because I like the character and because the Jedi Fallen Order game made me feel more inclined to think of these security droids as being around other Imperial units -- so he's also a bit of a troop builder.

Reaction score
I'm an OT guy but he was my favorite character of the movie and is well designed. He will match my RO stormie.

Reaction score
I almost bought a really nice and expensive custom with all that SA goodness, glad I waited.
Now I hope the main ship in the new tv show is a U Wing and we get a new bigger version.

Reaction score
I always thought he was a weird looking droid but easily one of my favorites. Great character that deserves a slot.

Reaction score
I love his design, and I was super-disappointed when his gangly arms and legs had no extra articulation. The joints are frikkin' drawn on there. So this will be a must for me.

Reaction score
I almost bought a really nice and expensive custom with all that SA goodness, glad I waited.
Now I hope the main ship in the new tv show is a U Wing and we get a new bigger version.
I'm in the minority where I'd rather prefer a Tie-Reaper before the U-wing...

Reaction score
Just gave up waiting for Rogue One vintage figures three weeks ago and bought the basic line figures.
And of course here they come:rolleyes:
Got them cheap though.

JVM

Reaction score
I will probably pick him up if I see him, but if he has any balancing issues it'll really sour a cool character release for me.

Reaction score
TBH, I really don't get this one. I though the 5POA sculpt was just fine, I don't know what it's going to be able to do being SA? Except haev weeker limbs and tip over easier.

Truthfully, I'd have rather had General Merrick, Melshi, Laren Joma, Weeteef Cyu-Bee, Kullbee Sperado, Tam Posla, Benthic Two-Tubes. If this spot had to go to Rogue One.

Reaction score
Yes, a definite want for me. True, he may have issues standing easily.....but then again he may just be fine on that. I liked the 5POA version but held off getting one simply because I was hoping for at least some elbow articulation. He's a droid, and a really cool one for me, and I'm sort of a sucker for droids.

Reaction score
Baze has to still be coming now with these 2 being released. Which is a good sign that we might have a chance to see Krennic, or Bodhi at least... Pao or Bistan would be nice too. Two-Tubes is great but you'd think Saw would be done too if Two-Tubes is being considered. Actually kind of strange Saw has not come out for TBS even. A larger U-Wing would be amazing. One of the best modern concepts for me.

Reaction score
With Saw having a supporting role in Jedi Fallen Order, it felt like they could have used the game promotion as a reason to finally get his figure out in either TVS or TBS. But that didn't happen, and at this point I don't think they'll be doing any more figures from that (outside of potentially the "Gaming Greats" line at GameStop, but I have to assume such a recent game that had a few figures out for it already would be at the back of the line there).

GNT

Reaction score
With Saw having a supporting role in Jedi Fallen Order, it felt like they could have used the game promotion as a reason to finally get his figure out in either TVS or TBS. But that didn't happen, and at this point I don't think they'll be doing any more figures from that (outside of potentially the "Gaming Greats" line at GameStop, but I have to assume such a recent game that had a few figures out for it already would be at the back of the line there).
Very strong droid in the game, we have good odds of seeing a reissue of the 6" figure in the Gaming Greats toy line at Gamestop at some point..