Jyn Erso in Imperial Ground Crew Disguise

Reaction score
On the subject of the Imperial disguises, can anyone recommend which Figure might be good to use as a base for an Imperial Officer Cassian? Any figs with compatible head ball sockets so we can swap the 5POA Cassian head onto it?

Reaction score
On the subject of the Imperial disguises, can anyone recommend which Figure might be good to use as a base for an Imperial Officer Cassian? Any figs with compatible head ball sockets so we can swap the 5POA Cassian head onto it?
the trouble is the cap, there arent many figures with removable caps. I know Captain Needa has one.

Reaction score
I could probably live without the cap if necessary. Something cheap with compatible head is the main goal.

Reaction score
I could probably live without the cap if necessary. Something cheap with compatible head is the main goal.
Captain Needa is your best bet for an Imperial Cassian. the cap is removable and should work and like idpullthecurtain stated the head is an easy fix depending on the size of the ball joint.

Reaction score
I had to dig to find my Imperial officers, but I finally found them. Luke's neck ball is too big for Cassian. It would need modding to work.

Reaction score
Carded pic:

Keeping the helmet on in the package is another brilliant move by Hasbro---- way to make this one blend in with the thousands of Ground Crew figures already on shelves guys. Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Keeping the helmet on in the package is another brilliant move by Hasbro---- way to make this one blend in with the thousands of Ground Crew figures already on shelves guys. Great job.
Also means we can't check the paint apps on Jyn's face!

Yeah, good job Hasbro. Talk about lucky dip action figures. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Looks more blue than the regular figure. Gloves are brown. Both figures should be all black.

Reaction score
I meant the brown gloves were brown like they should be. The suit should be black.

Reaction score
Prices for Capt. Needa are much too high. And I can't find my extras.

Reaction score
The new carded pic shows this:

Much better that the head is visible!

Reaction score
If the Walmart 3 pack was this figure, K2SO and Cassian as an Imp officer it wouldn't be massively pegwarming. Good job Hasbro.

Reaction score
The brown gloves and boots are accurate:

She kept her own and didn't steal the troopers.
I wonder if this was done on purpose. Sure does look familiar! lol
Though she does look slightly different, less skintight and more baggy of course. I personally would have preferred no chest armor.

Reaction score
I was going to suggest Baron Soontir Fel from the comic pack with the black rebel oilot helmet. I bought him twice for the helmet. At a pinch he would do me as a Cassian officer disguise, with the black goatee he looks close enough, but I'm not that fussy. It's not the greatest figure

Reaction score
Oh man, trust Hasbro to mess this up!!

For no reason at all, on the Jyn figure they have inverted the black and silver on the Imperial Insignia.

Jyn on the left and Ground Crew figure on the right:

So the Ground Crew Figure is correct and the Jyn is inaccurate! :mad:

Reaction score
Got this figure today (bought online, not at a store) and she is great

Reaction score
started to try and make this figure with an open visor but the plastic is super rubbery. here's a quick/rough look so far. hopefully I'll be able to do this cleaner with my dremel when I get home tonight.

Reaction score
started to try and make this figure with an open visor but the plastic is super rubbery. here's a quick/rough look so far. hopefully I'll be able to do this cleaner with my dremel when I get home tonight.

Hey that looks pretty good

Reaction score
The packaged pic of her make it look like she has Pink eye, or is giving the stink eye.

Reaction score
I am impressed how nicely the helmet fits and it doesn't look too huge or anything.

Reaction score
before seeing the movie, I really wanted this figure to have an adjustable visor. But after seeing the movie and seeing that she is barely seen with the visor up, I would have been happy for this to be open for the figure. Shame they didn't do that, but as we have seen it is an easy mod.

Reaction score
before seeing the movie, I really wanted this figure to have an adjustable visor. But after seeing the movie and seeing that she is barely seen with the visor up, I would have been happy for this to be open for the figure. Shame they didn't do that, but as we have seen it is an easy mod.
Would have been a sure fire way to get punters to buy both variants, but extra tooling I guess. The eyes sit perfectly in line with the visor too. Not forgetting the eyes and the likeness in general are looking great on this figure.

Reaction score
Really easy custom to do, didn't need a hot blade or to put it in the freezer. A steady hand and a sharp X-acto blade are your best friends! And it looks a million times better. I usually try to not customize, but come on, this is too iconic to not make it like that.

Reaction score
I know. I just wondered if it was corrected. I've only seen the helmet off version.

Reaction score
Really easy custom to do, didn't need a hot blade or to put it in the freezer. A steady hand and a sharp X-acto blade are your best friends! And it looks a million times better. I usually try to not customize, but come on, this is too iconic to not make it like that.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. At least I know the visor location matches the eyes. I did this on some G.I.Joe figures in the past only to find out that the eyes actually don't match the visor location.

Reaction score
Mine just arrived today. I'm going to try to cut the visor and then take some pics...