Jyn Erso background stories

Reaction score
I happened to look up Jyn on Wookiepedia and noticed there is a lot of information about her life between Saw saving her and the rest of RO. I read the book where she was born (can't remember the name off the bat) and I have the RO comic book, but can anybody tell me exactly where these other stories come from? Are they from kids' books or other comics? Thanks.

Reaction score
There's two novels that have Jyn Erso back stories.

Rebel Rising covers the gap between the timelines in Rogue One.

Rogue One: Catalyst is set before Rogue One and covers her younger years.

Reaction score
There's two novels that have Jyn Erso back stories.

Rebel Rising covers the gap between the timelines in Rogue One.

Rogue One: Catalyst is set before Rogue One and covers her younger years.
Thanks for the info. I read Catalyst, but not RR.
T

Reaction score
There is also at least one short in the "Forces of Destiny" series with Jyn Erso (may be more, I have not watched them all).

Reaction score
I just got the Rogue One: Rebel Rising novel in the mail this morning. Ill read it later since im busy reading other books I got since last year and just yesterday.

I got book 14 of Wheel of Time for paperback from Barnes and Noble and that book is huge

Reaction score
Isn't she in the Solo novel? I think Enfys Nest was getting the coaxium for Saw and there is a meeting with him and a 12 year old Jyn.

Reaction score
Isn't she in the Solo novel? I think Enfys Nest was getting the coaxium for Saw and there is a meeting with him and a 12 year old Jyn.
That could be. I did see something about that on the Wookiepedia page.
T

Reaction score
Yes, she does show up in the Solo novelization's epilogue. And "Rebel Rising" is a fantastic book! Really enjoyed that one.