Just watched all six movies on Bluray , on my new 4K resolution tv !

Reaction score
Sick ! Got a new 65" Sony 4K tv last week. It up scales all HD inputs. It turns 1080P into 2160P ! It's like watching all new movies. There's so many details on screen that I've never been able to see in 1080P. The picture is unbelievable ! If anyone was on the fence about getting a 4K tv due to current lack of content available , I say get one just for the upscaled experience. Just amazing ! :eek:

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I was looking at one a couple weeks ago. And they screen is beautiful! But I know when I get it home, that it would be the same experience. Due to no 4K signals available, nor any media quite yet. So I was curious how well it would upscale current BD's. Of course, I'd also have to get a 4K player to get the best picture possible.

I'm just not convinced it's time to buy 4K quite yet. Even though the salesman said "I'd be ahead of the game", when the transition happened.
But it's good to know it up scales that good.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I was looking at one a couple weeks ago. And they screen is beautiful! But I know when I get it home, that it would be the same experience. Due to no 4K signals available, nor any media quite yet. So I was curious how well it would upscale current BD's. Of course, I'd also have to get a 4K player to get the best picture possible.

I'm just not convinced it's time to buy 4K quite yet. Even though the salesman said "I'd be ahead of the game", when the transition happened.
But it's good to know it up scales that good.
I was looking last week and thought the same thing