Just got my first carded figure

Reaction score
Hi guys, I got my first carded figure off ebay: Lumat. I have only been collecting loose but have been frustrated with the quality and prices of loose figs and just need a couple of ewoks to finish my set, so I figured I could get them to display carded. I hope I didn't overpay too much or make a mistake. I knew there was a risk but I mostly wanted this for the figure rather than the card. The figure looks beautiful and the card is in okay shape. The bubble has a tiny crack that was disclosed/shown on the listing. This is a Mexican cardback and has the vent hole in the back.

It does not have the waffle pattern seal but I know a lot of them don't. I'm just wondering if this looks right to people and not like a reglued card or anything like that. The seller offered what I thought was a good discount compared to other similar figures I have been looking at.

I didn't think anyone would fake a low value item like this so I thought it was a small risk to take. I know everyone on here says "do your research" but to be honest it's hard to figure things out from images rather than holding a real item in your hands, so it will be a learning curve for me. Like I said, I wanted this mostly for the figure rather than the card, but I do feel that this may be the start of getting more interested (or at least being forced to learn about) carded.

Thanks for any thoughts or advice.

Attachments

• IMG_2190.jpeg
    IMG_2190.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2191.jpeg
    IMG_2191.jpeg
    464.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    571.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2193.jpeg
    IMG_2193.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
Congrats!

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny…….
(gotta catch ‘‘em al)

Reaction score
Thank you all for the responses, I feel like I can now relax and begin to enjoy it. Now I've got to think about making more space, getting some UV protection acrylic cases, and so on and so on ...

Congrats!

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny…….
(gotta catch ‘‘em al)

Yes! Though I'd rather belive that I've taken my first step into a larger world .... ;)