Just for the extras...?

Reaction score
Anyone ever buy a figure or other toy just for the pack ins or extras? I bought a Saga Bail Organa just for the Obi-Wan hologram and pedestal. And any podracer pilots that came with the pit droid were thrown into the "meh" box. And about half of the Build-A-Droid line. Anyone else?

Utinniii

Reaction score
I just bought an extra Porg with Chewie accessory and a Jurassic World soldier for the pike.
I got a couple extra Jyn Disguise and Rey figures just for the plastic tip of the extra accessory.
I don't think I really want to know how much I've spent in buying dupes for the extra.

Reaction score
Bought the clone wars animated imperial officer forgot his name for the table he came with. Would probably buy more dip related pieces if they made them.

Reaction score
couple of years ago i only bought the Saga Collection R2D2 for the lamp and the food rations kit for my "Bespin"/Rebel alliance Luke Skywalker figure.

Reaction score
Yes.

This year I bought 2 of the
VC147 Death Star Gunners just for their
BlasTech DH-17 Blaster Pistols.

I sold the 2 figures to a local toy store for $1.00 each.

Reaction score
I have, but I usually try to get s good deal on them. Like usually wait for clearance. If it doesn't happen soon enough, then I'll just do it. And hope to sell the figure later for not a big loss.

Unfortunately I'm still sitting on a box of unused items. lol