Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

Reaction score
I am happy with the Amber collection announcement, but it does just sadly come with that ******bag caveat of...but where's the 3'' Nedry? Which just adds to the burn of Hammond being an exclusive that we've already received.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Battle Damage Plesiosaurus, BD Proceratosaurus, BD Monoloposaurus, or the New BD Herrasaurus in th e U.S.A.

Thank you very Much!!!

God Bless You!!!

Reaction score
Picked up the super posable (no electronics) Indoraptor for $8 at Ross. Didn't see much else in the way of JP other than that remote controlled Jeep that came with an action figure and dino. Had my eye on that Indoraptor for a while, but never pulled the trigger. Glad I was able to pick it up at such a good price.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Battle Damage Plesiosaurus, BD Proceratosaurus, BD Monoloposaurus, or the New BD Herrasaurus in th e U.S.A.

Thank you very Much!!!

God Bless You!!!
The Plesio has been pretty much non existent in markets outside of Mexico. I'm almost to the point of paying eBay prices for a pair. The latter three have been available in Canada for months but no signs of them turning up elsewhere yet.

Reaction score
Sadly I have not seen the Plesio whatsoever either. It's and the Brachio are my most wanted at this moment. I have a sad feeling I am going to have to pay scalper prices.

Reaction score
Picked up the super posable (no electronics) Indoraptor for $8 at Ross. Didn't see much else in the way of JP other than that remote controlled Jeep that came with an action figure and dino. Had my eye on that Indoraptor for a while, but never pulled the trigger. Glad I was able to pick it up at such a good price.
Solid deal for a super posable figure. I actually just picked up a vintage Nedry because one I had gotten on eBay was clearly taken out of the packaging and replaced for a crappier one with an arm that was busted and didn't click. So I got a loose one that was in great shape for $5. I think that was fair, they are going for much higher prices these days unfortunately. I still have most of Wave 1 and Malcolm so outside the Dino Trackers, I've got everyone I want. I just hope this new one has nice arms. The seller assured me they were tight and like new. Gotta love dino damage rip-off arms!

Reaction score
My wife went out of town yesterday to hang out with her mother and run some errands and she managed to score me a Brachiosaurus.
Funny part was that my mother in law was the one who spotted it on the shelf first!
It might have taken a long time, but I think she may have just had her first little "collector rush" of finding something in the store. lol

It's like a Where's Waldo or one of those hidden objects kind of thing.
People who don't normally care, still get a little rush when they are the one who finds something.

Can't wait to get home and unbox the Brachi

Reaction score
My wife went out of town yesterday to hang out with her mother and run some errands and she managed to score me a Brachiosaurus.
Funny part was that my mother in law was the one who spotted it on the shelf first!
It might have taken a long time, but I think she may have just had her first little "collector rush" of finding something in the store. lol

It's like a Where's Waldo or one of those hidden objects kind of thing.
People who don't normally care, still get a little rush when they are the one who finds something.

Can't wait to get home and unbox the Brachi
Haha that's pretty funny, but probably so true. Though I can't picture my future mother-in-law doing that for me. She and my fiancé think the toys are ridiculous, I keep defending my case that they are collectibles and will look amazing all set up in the basement one day. I digress....

Reaction score
Recently at TJ Maxx I sae the grab n growl Indoraptor for $20(IIRC?) Ross has the Thrash N Throw T-Rex for $20. Burlington had a Claire figure (that's it). And, Walmart has the new Matchbox Jeep with tool box. Part of their Jeep sub-series.

Reaction score
Target has now marked down the Thrash and Throw T-Rex to $11.xx . Also saw the Amber Raptor and Malcolm at Gamestop. Not going to collect those I decided. Scale seems off and too expensive. That said, if youre into them, the paint apps and details look gorgeous. They are nice looking figures.

Reaction score
Target has now marked down the Thrash and Throw T-Rex to $11.xx . Also saw the Amber Raptor and Malcolm at Gamestop. Not going to collect those I decided. Scale seems off and too expensive. That said, if youre into them, the paint apps and details look gorgeous. They are nice looking figures.
Dang - I'd buy one for that price. Looks more like the JP Rex anyhow...nevermind I'm thinking of the Bite n Fight. Still a good deal, but I already have it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received a bunch of stuff yesterday. Not all Mattel, but all Jurassic. All MIP/MIB.

JPs1 Dilophosaurus
JPs1 Velociraptor
JPs1 Electronic Dilophosaurus
JPs1 Alan Grant
JPs1 Ellie Sattler
TLWs1 Juvenile Tyrannosaurus Rex
TLWs1 Eddie Carr
TLWs1 Dieter Stark
TLWs1 Dino-Snare Dirtbike w/Carter
Snap Squad Wave 1 x2
Battle Damage Velociraptor
Savage Strike Dimetrodon
Legacy Collection Brachiosaurus x2
Legacy Collection Extreme Chompin' Tyrannosaurus Rex
Legacy Collection Tyrannosaurus Rex Pack
Legacy Collection Grant, Ellie, Malcolm, Muldoon
Amber Collection Velociraptor x2
Amber Collection Dr. Ian Malcolm

It was a busy couple of hours unpacking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally got the Roarivores Triceratops and the Dino Rivals Parasaurolophus.
I figured since I got the Brachiosaurus they were they only two I needed to have all of the dinosaurs seen in the first film.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Brickseek is showing the Walmart Spinosaurus as in stock at 7 stores in my area. Stock levels are all "6+" at the moment. A quick check at 2 of the stores didn't reveal any actually on shelves yet. Status online remains out of stock which has been the case for weeks now. I'd start checking stores this week.
SKU: 444333560

Edit: Now 10 stores in my area are showing this in stock at 6+ qtys. Hopefully , all the Walmarts are flooded with these so everyone will be able to get one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the green Snap Squad T-Rex today. Didn't see much of anything else, but I'm pretty much caught up on Mattel figures. Don't really have any to hunt right now.

Reaction score
I dig it man! Love that you went with the OG Rex Logo - you could always do the cool palm tree sunset down the road in color behind it
Thanks SS! Glad you like it. :) The full logo was one of the concepts before I changed my mind last minute to go with JUST the OG Rex by itself. That's why there is a slightly taller bone on top of the Rex, at the bottom just after the words. That is actually part of the circle haha. A minor detail on something I absolutely love. I can't stop smiling every time I look at it. :cool:

Reaction score
MD., south of Baltimore.
OK, I'm in PA so I'm hoping to find that Jeep soon. I've gotten everything I want JP-wise and SW-wise, so the Jeep is the last thing I'm hunting for. I guess if I find a TVC Poe I'll buy it on clearance, but that's about it. I haven't seen the Jeep line at all yet, which is weird. I've seen every other line under the sun for Matchbox and Hot Wheels, but not that one. The Ford Trucks one is always there.

Reaction score
I received my paddock signs (and the Legacy Grant/JP/// Raptor Story Pack x3) from Mexico yesterday. The paddock signs are so cool. They're actually made out of resin so they feel real! I will do up some pics for my Instagram in a few days and I'll be sure to post them here.

Reaction score
I received my paddock signs (and the Legacy Grant/JP/// Raptor Story Pack x3) from Mexico yesterday. The paddock signs are so cool. They're actually made out of resin so they feel real! I will do up some pics for my Instagram in a few days and I'll be sure to post them here.
How much did that story pack run you? I'm just curious - they have to release those at some point, I'm sure Mattel is sitting on a ton.

Reaction score
How much did that story pack run you? I'm just curious - they have to release those at some point, I'm sure Mattel is sitting on a ton.
$35 a piece.

The Legacy Story Packs are cancelled, so once they're gone they're gone. If you can get them now definitely do so. Target sure mishandled the Legacy line.

Reaction score
$35 a piece.

The Legacy Story Packs are cancelled, so once they're gone they're gone. If you can get them now definitely do so. Target sure mishandled the Legacy line.
Right, but if they are cancelled, the fact that you have one shows me that they clearly produced product and even if it only made it to Mexico, they went through the whole process of repainting the figures and manufacturing new accessories. I can't imagine them not giving other opportunities for these in the future. My guess is that Grant will come single-carded at some point in the future in those same duds with the egg and camera carry case. Or maybe you are right and we'll never see them again and Mattel will continue to suck at their job and produce next to nothing for the Legacy line - truly the most interesting line of them all.

I guess $35 isn't so bad when you factor in that you may never see them again.

Reaction score
Right, but if they are cancelled, the fact that you have one shows me that they clearly produced product and even if it only made it to Mexico, they went through the whole process of repainting the figures and manufacturing new accessories. I can't imagine them not giving other opportunities for these in the future. My guess is that Grant will come single-carded at some point in the future in those same duds with the egg and camera carry case. Or maybe you are right and we'll never see them again and Mattel will continue to suck at their job and produce next to nothing for the Legacy line - truly the most interesting line of them all.

I guess $35 isn't so bad when you factor in that you may never see them again.
Ah yes, okay. I thought by released you meant when would they show up at Target haha.

Reaction score
OK, I'm in PA so I'm hoping to find that Jeep soon. I've gotten everything I want JP-wise and SW-wise, so the Jeep is the last thing I'm hunting for. I guess if I find a TVC Poe I'll buy it on clearance, but that's about it. I haven't seen the Jeep line at all yet, which is weird. I've seen every other line under the sun for Matchbox and Hot Wheels, but not that one. The Ford Trucks one is always there.
Not sure on inventory anywhere, but if you can’t find one...I’d be glad to try and hunt one down and send it to you. Just let me know. I have like 5 Walmarts near me.

Reaction score
This is what is left at my local Kroger. Several months ago, they had quite a lot of singles and 5-packs. Still, it's about the only place to find the 1:64 stuff anymore.

Reaction score
This is what is left at my local Kroger. Several months ago, they had quite a lot of singles and 5-packs. Still, it's about the only place to find the 1:64 stuff anymore.

Wow, Kroger is crushing it! I have yet to see one of those cardbacks - it's like they shipped exclusively to them. Crazy these aren't at any Target or Wal-Mart

Reaction score
Never even knew this existed until I saw it the other day at Kohl's. The sub is larger than the one that is single carded. It has longer articulated robot arms as well.

Reaction score
Never even knew this existed until I saw it the other day at Kohl's. The sub is larger than the one that is single carded. It has longer articulated robot arms as well.

That looks pretty awesome - the Mosa has the articulated jaw. Def. a fun little set - I'm still trying to figure out why NO Wal-Marts around me are carrying the Jeep line whatsoever. I've never seen it once in stores.