June (2004) - Store Reports...

Reaction score
I'm starting a new post which will deal with current store reports for a specific month. If you've glanced at some of the other "Look What I've Found" boards here at Rebelscum, you've seen how messy and confusing these forums can get (especially since the new format was unveiled). I think this month by month idea will help our forum become a little more orderly and easier to read.

In other words, please post your "June 2004" store reports under this subject.

Thanks!
Aaron.

Reaction score
TRU Appleton had several of the newest 4-Packs, "Skirmish at Carkoon" yesterday. For those unaware...the only new figure is Han Solo. Klaatu, Barada, and Nikto are identical to their 1999 "Skiff Guards" cinema scene versions.

Aaron.

Reaction score
Well, it's been along time since I've posted in this area...

Happened across a R1-G4 at the MadWest Walmart over the weekend. Everything else was Hoth wave (R-3PO and Luke).

Feels good to be back!

Reaction score
since no one as updated recently...

brookfield toysRus has boshek wave along w/ episode2 sneak preview figs as well as the older AotC waves w/ pilot obi-wan, cloud city chewy, etc... also saw ewok gliders and carkoon 4 pack.

KB toys still has council sets for 7.99
waukesha target has executor wave and wave 2 figure/cups...

highway 100 target has the same except i also saw a couple of tanus spijeks there as well. didnt think he came in the executor cases, so they mightve been returned. picked 1 up, 2 left though...

happy hunting!

Reaction score
Target in Fond du lac put out two cases of the Luke X-Wing/ESB and Anakin/AOTC glasses this morning. No Slave Leia/ROTJ unfortunatly.

Plenty of Clone Wars Animated on clearance and OTC Sabers as well.

Aaron.