FS Jumbo Ackbar In Hand

Reaction score
You need to stop with the slander on other members...seriously...or you'll get banned. Seriously. Nipshank has excellent feedback here, much more and better than you have KID

Mint on card and I wont gouge you like the Nipshank fella.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Gouge? post a pic so we know you actually have it.
Ive purchased / had interactions with several people on these forums and they were great and the people ive dealt with would say the same.... to get that out of the way

$90.00 plus shipping

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Then why do you feel the need to say bad things about a member when YOU hijacked his for sale post? Its ok to comment but its not ok to hijack someone elses for sale thread. Then you go and say he gouges people on price...thats why you were reported to the mods, because you have a bad attitude, hijacked a thread and then slandered the person you hijacked! is that even a real pic or a stock pic you hijacked from someone else?

Reaction score
Well you should know better than to hijack a thread with your own for sale stuff. I would call telling people he is gouging prices logical or respectful. you shouls have just said you were sorry and moved on...it would have been done. Maybe you should just go delete the hijack thread and itll be over and everyone can move on then

Reaction score
Haha JFC. Just nuts hey.
Anyone who’s dealt with me knows I don’t gouge and I’m always fair, I always give deals and make sure everything is good.
Don’t talk **** about what you don’t know.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Attacking forum members is not allowed, nor is slander.
Just stop.

Or you will need to find another forum.