Jumar Rebel Base

Reaction score
I've been working on this dios series for a few weeks to display part of my rebel themed figures. Took a bunch of references from the Yavin IV's scenes from a new hope and rogue one, but also wanted to add my own touches to it.

Some extras pieces and crew will be added in a near future, but these 3 floors are basically done.

custom-hasbro-x-wing-repaint-7-rebel-hangar-7.jpg

custom-hasbro-x-wing-repaint-7-rebel-hangar-8.jpg

custom-hasbro-x-wing-repaint-7-rebel-hangar-6.jpg

custom-hasbro-x-wing-repaint-7-rebel-hangar-5.jpg

custom-star-wars-diorama-jumar-base-vintage-collection-hangar-rebel-rebels-b-wing-forja-estrelas-14.jpg

custom-star-wars-diorama-jumar-base-vintage-collection-hangar-rebel-rebels-b-wing-forja-estrelas-13.jpg

custom-star-wars-diorama-jumar-base-vintage-collection-hangar-rebel-rebels-b-wing-forja-estrelas-9.jpg

custom-star-wars-diorama-jumar-base-vintage-collection-hangar-rebel-rebels-b-wing-forja-estrelas-6.jpg

custom-star-wars-diorama-jumar-base-vintage-collection-hangar-rebel-rebels-b-wing-forja-estrelas-12.jpg

Star-Wars-diorama-jumar-base-hasbro-rebels-vintage-collection-a-wing-starfigher-yavin-4-IV.jpg

Star-Wars-diorama-jumar-base-hasbro-rebels-vintage-collection-a-wing-starfigher-yavin-4-IV-7.jpg

Star-Wars-diorama-jumar-base-hasbro-rebels-vintage-collection-a-wing-starfigher-yavin-4-IV-4.jpg

Reaction score
Nice work there, @BlackThorne (btw, is that a Shogun reference?)

Thanks 😁 Regarding the Blackthorne name, I pick it because of the Blizzard's game, the protagonist has a similar name (Kyle Blackthorne) but instead of sword he runs around with a shotgun type of weapon.

Reaction score
Very cool, love that you did a ceiling too so the hoses we see in Star Wars hangars could be done!